Ferrari body with a Datsun engine or Ferrari engine with a lousy Datsun body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hommie

Oct 11, 2004
Singapore
Just wondering, if you won a prize but had to choose between a Ferrari body with a lousy Datsun engine or Ferrari V12 engine with a lousy Datsun body. What would you choose? :dunno:

V12 with Datsun.
Datsun with Ferrari body seems so rice man...

Astin said:
I wonder if u mount a V12 engine onto a Datsun body, will the body crack? :sweat:

The body will fly off, left the steering wheel with the 4 tyres ... :bsmilie:

FYI, both are illegal.

But in the spirit of kopitiam, i'd play along.

If i were actually using it for daily commute, i'd pick the datsun exterior, but if i were renting the vehicle out, i'd go with the ferrari shell.

i think datsun with ferrari engine, the car will fly...lol.... btw... who 'needs' a ferrari engine car in singapore... haven't step the accelerator to the max already hit a traffic light...lol

I'll choose the one that will pick up chicks. :devil: :devil:

Ferrari body with a Datsun engine... Can take lots of photos :bsmilie:

Jango said:
I'll choose the one that will pick up chicks. :devil: :devil:

:bsmilie: I'll suggest you choose a lorry or something....can fit in all the chicks you want.. but beware of bird flu... its still lurking around :bsmilie:

sell both the body and engine.....and...

BUY BUY BUY!!!!

*dream of all the photographic equipment* :sweat:

heee *off topic*

kegler said:
i think datsun with ferrari engine, the car will fly...lol.... btw... who 'needs' a ferrari engine car in singapore... haven't step the accelerator to the max already hit a traffic light...lol
no need max speed, just let the ah beng WRX and EVO eat dust with wide eyes and jaws dropping to the ground with they jou you at the traffic light. Then again I don't think that will happen as Datsun is not their target...

ST1100 said:
FYI, both are illegal.

But in the spirit of kopitiam, i'd play along.

If i were actually using it for daily commute, i'd pick the datsun exterior, but if i were renting the vehicle out, i'd go with the ferrari shell.

Daily commuting will break your wallet with 6litres engine fuel with Datsun body :bsmilie:

Better go with the fake Ferrari. Cheaper petrol....wait a min could be diesel engine, even cheaper!! That is if you don't mind refuelling with lorries and vans.... :bsmilie:

if its equipped with a Nissan (new name of Datsun) Z 3.5L engine with V6....I wouldnt mind......still pretty good power/weight ratio

If fitted with a Nissan Sunny engine........

They actually have these retrofit kits selling in the US where you put together a Ferarri, Lamborghini, Porsche etc lookalike shell over an old chasis/engine combo like Volkswagen etc

Hommie said:
no need max speed, just let the ah beng WRX and EVO eat dust with wide eyes and jaws dropping to the ground with they jou you at the traffic light. Then again I don't think that will happen as Datsun is not their target...

LOL! Maybe can join your "too fast too furious" gang in 4x4 cell.. :bsmilie:

Give my brother 35K AUD and he'll probably sell you his Datsun 260z (Ferrari and Wrx killer) ...

r u implying a pro body dslr with just 1 mp and compact camera with ff 22mp?

Astin said:
I wonder if u mount a V12 engine onto a Datsun body, will the body crack? :sweat:
wah lao, the whole car explode ah.... :bsmilie:

Anyway, gimme a Ferrari body, with a supercharged turbo diesel engine, twin NOS anyday!

BOOOMMM!!!

tokrot said:
LOL! Maybe can join your "too fast too furious" gang in 4x4 cell.. :bsmilie:
Duh, if they are so fast so furious how can be in 4x4 cell? The best hacker was never caught, only the ones that claimed to be one....

Status
Not open for further replies.