fengwei, you must confess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

notone

Nov 12, 2003
biopolis
how come you can get your gears in such great condition and sell for such good price?
I have to restrain the demon in my heart almost every time when your wts thread out there:p
很辛苦的咧
I have to repeat the excuses again and again: I have no use of them now. I have no space to keep them. I have no time to play with them. I have budget for others. I have eyes watching on my personal spending. I have...... to resist the demon's call: won't you want to hold such a piece in your hand? won't you feel satisfied even just by looking at it? Won’t you regret if it’s gone?......

how come you can get your gears in such great condition and sell for such good price?
I have to restrain the demon in my heart almost every time when your wts thread out there:p
很辛苦的

Do you ask your favourite retail store where they source for stuff good and cheap? (I'd love to have FW lobang contacts, but I just settle for the "retailer") ;p

I have...... to resist the demon's call: won't you want to hold such a piece in your hand? won't you feel satisfied even just by looking at it? Won’t you regret if it’s gone?......

Because he can always find a way to get back what he has lost? :bsmilie:

when did a forumer become an equipment to be discussed? should not this be in private conversation?

we must draw a line... :think:

by the way, denis you must confess, how come you pic so good one? what did you mother feed you when you were small, which school you go to? what business you are in..... :bsmilie:

Okay, I confess. Everytime I sold something, I'd start to regret almost on spot when I pass the stuff to the buyer. Then turn around I'd get another same or even better conditioned one. That's why my collection never really reduce, at least never for long :(

After a while, I'm thinking of selling again 'cause I'm not using them as much as I hoped. That's why you see all the sellings now. But I'm sure I'd regret, and buy them back again in the very near future.

So please help me, stop buying from me. So I'd have to keep them, and don't need to look around for them again :)

I guess fengwei didn't get his LX or MZS from a store.
most of time when I spot such a piece, it's either in much poorer condition, or with an OMG price tag.

Do you ask your favourite retail store where they source for stuff good and cheap? (I'd love to have FW lobang contacts, but I just settle for the "retailer") ;p
Because he can always find a way to get back what he has lost? :bsmilie:

Okay, I confess. Everytime I sold something, I'd start to regret almost on spot when I pass the stuff to the buyer. Then turn around I'd get another same or even better conditioned one. That's why my collection never really reduce, at least never for long :(

After a while, I'm thinking of selling again 'cause I'm not using them as much as I hoped. That's why you see all the sellings now. But I'm sure I'd regret, and buy them back again in the very near future.

So please help me, stop buying from me. So I'd have to keep them, and don't need to look around for them again :)

Hmmmm!
It's a virus.
The cure???:think:

Buy bigger dry cabinet.:bsmilie:

if lmt lenses are gems of all gems, LX and MZS are no doubt beauties of all beauties.
just envy you how many of them were and are in your hands.

me no space la.
and my dear son is still actively in age of "lord of destruction"
I have to pack and hide my gears well behind him every time after use.
so far damage control is well done, only crack hood and cap each.
I found hood is more useful to protect lens than block lights most of time, haha

Yeah, I'm getting another bigger one when we move in the new house :)

me no space la.
and my dear son is still actively in age of "lord of destruction"
I have to pack and hide my gears well behind him every time after use.
so far damage control is well done, only crack hood and cap each.
I found hood is more useful to protect lens than block lights most of time, haha

I got two evil ones at home too. But they've learned hard lessons: never ever touch daddy's camera and computer stuff!

when did a forumer become an equipment to be discussed? should not this be in private conversation?

we must draw a line... :think:

by the way, denis you must confess, how come you pic so good one? what did you mother feed you when you were small, which school you go to? what business you are in..... :bsmilie:

Eh, how to answer... OK I ate plenty of Peranakan food when I was young and my fav food was chee cheong fun... maybe I kena injured playing soccer and then become tennis master help me become good photographer (all that hand eye coordination, quick reflexes :bsmilie:), the business I'm in definitely reminds me my eyesight isn't as good as it was in the past... maybe because I started shooting when I was a kid... who knows...

I got two evil ones at home too. But they've learned hard lessons: never ever touch daddy's camera and computer stuff!

The same goes for me even my dry cabbies are not lock.:angel:...but not sure if my home moderator ever peek inside and scare the daylight our of her.:bsmilie:

We must all be grateful for fengwei's great deals... he's got stuff common and rare stuff and in every price range, all in better condition than the junk you find in our local shops.
Well at least he is prepared to sell his gear periodically, that's a lot better than to be a collector or hoarder of gear that unfortunately never gets to see the light of day because it resides in some dry box somewhere. The thing with buying gear is NEVER to be sentimental about it.

The same goes for me even my dry cabbies are not lock.:angel:...but not sure if my home moderator ever peek inside and scare the daylight our of her.:bsmilie:

I think your dry cabinets are actually safe deposit boxes because the stuff you got are worth $$$$$ :bigeyes:

we can always buy from you and resell back to you at a higher price :bsmilie:

we can always buy from you and resell back to you at a higher price :bsmilie:

that wouldn't be possible. I think he has the best suppliers around the world that's why ends up with very good items . :)

actually, a word of thank is due to FW. If not of him, a lot of my stuff are still on the wish list. Only yesterday i got one of his jewels, via Bernard, at a friendship price that i am very happy with. i finally got my UWA, a Pentax 1224!! :bsmilie:

seen that Fengwei had put his heart more to photography, then rest of us.
with all the money he had, not surprise he end with the biggest LBA and that
also increase his knowledge on every lens. i supposed that how most of the sifu
gain their knowledge...

That is so true. FW's knowledge on lenses and bodies are good for us too. We also learn that way.:devil:

I am now wishing for another lens but the FC at home has stopped me buying for now . . .:bheart:

Status
Not open for further replies.