Fengshui

ahboy168

Mar 30, 2009
East
From the new $1 coin to garden by the bay, do you believe in it?

The question is rather: Does Fengshui believe in Singapore? :bsmilie:

Don't understand what you are trying to say.
I though fengshui is more like "environmental science".

Ok, sorry if my irony missed you.
If Fengshui is science, the it does not require believe but facts and independent assessment, peer verification and all the other things one can see in the established science subjects. To me, it hovers somewhere between psychology, psychosomatic topics, common sense, personal preferences and ecology. Such topics are always difficult to pin down.

I think Fengshui does not believe in Singapore. After the Flyer change direction to rotate towards Singapore it went bankrupt.

Singapore Flyer Flying High with Feng Shui

It brings fortune to Singapore... not to the organization that runs the wheel. They must have missed the environmental science footnote.

this is a very complex subject,

but I notice, for some people believe strongly in display some ornaments will bring them good luck, it is not the ornaments bring them luck, but their strong desire bring them the luck.

It brings fortune to Singapore... not to the organization that runs the wheel. They must have missed the environmental science footnote.

Ha ha, does anyone think the new Flyer company should reverse back the direction to be successful?

Last edited:
It is psychology both to the user and other parties who believe in it. I once spoke to a fenshui 'master' when he attends one of the sessions where he give advices for bring in good business. He claims a certain corner of the building facing is bad fenshui. Something need to be placed there to 'improve' the situation. Being a tall building, that same location is repeated numerous times above. Many occupants are enjoying good business!

He answer is, we'll everybody is different and the items placed in each floor also differs. So, even if you have done what he told you, the 'external elements' will decide if it works. The conclusion, he is never wrong! Hahaha

He answer is, we'll everybody is different and the items placed in each floor also differs. So, even if you have done what he told you, the 'external elements' will decide if it works. The conclusion, he is never wrong! Hahaha

No no no.... If everyone is the same, it will spell bad fengshui for his biz. Just reveal to one, the rest follow for free. :bsmilie:

From the new $1 coin to garden by the bay, do you believe in it?

Which one has better Fengshui?i Old $1 or new $1?

539922_large.jpg

in clubsnap , sometime we dont need to get our point straight. for example if you asked " is my photo nice". I replied "YEAH ! very NICE !".

So, even if you have done what he told you, the 'external elements' will decide if it works. The conclusion, he is never wrong! Hahaha
Which puts this 'master' closer to religion and superstition. Pair that with business and it gets really murky and fishy.

Which puts this 'master' closer to religion and superstition. Pair that with business and it gets really murky and fishy.

You can also pair it with love.

8883941.jpg

Which one has better Fengshui?i Old $1 or new $1?

That one must consult numerology. Who buy TOTO/4D every week, kee chiu.
The year on old one is 1989, while the new one is 2013.

He is definitely not superstition. Every time he walks around for 30 minutes, it is a few thousand bucks in his pocket without having to produce even a single written report! Better than any consultant. Even Dr Susan needs to attend to her patient 24 hours and provide medical aids. Hahaha

The flyer at start quite fun but singapore is not that nice as London. So, when I at London, I sure go for theirs, worth the experience. ;p