Feng Shan CC Photographic Club Official Opening

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSCCDPC

Oct 1, 2003
Hi All CSers,

I am pls to announce the officially opening of our Photographic Club on 28th March, Sunday from 10am-6pm.

Some activities on the day will include photo sessions with Miss Photogenic 2003, Miss Josephine Tan. You can also try out Canon's camera, play LAN & Xbox games etc.

And we have specially invited CS "Bird Flu" members to exhibit their works for public education, so if you're interested in Avian Photography, come and take a look at these wonderful works.

We will be having a special offer for all those who sign up as members on the day itself, this includes free use of our photographic studio! For more details, pls see the poster below or call Frankie @ 6449 5136.

poster.jpg

Upz upz!! C u there!!

yes, we have a Canon film scanner.

zekai said:
does the club have film scanner?

Upzzz .... another photographic community. :thumbsup: :lovegrin:

What is the member annual subscription fees ... :think:

More details about the membership drive, please. :D

Yeah man! More info would be great. Or you you want me to email you so as to get those info?

Thanks Knight Ong & ccplim,

details... if you were to sign up on 28th March, membership fees is wavied for 1 year, you'll only need to pay S$10.30 for 3 years of PAYM membership...how's that for details... furthermore, actuall day sign-up will also entitle you to lucky draw and free use of studio...so see you there on the 28th!!

KNIGHT ONG said:
Upzzz .... another photographic community. :thumbsup: :lovegrin:

What is the member annual subscription fees ... :think:

More details about the membership drive, please. :D

i am already a paym member. does that mean i can join the club free for a yr?

My apologies, what I meant is FSCC Youth membership... which falls under PAYM...

zodnm said:
i am already a paym member. does that mean i can join the club free for a yr?

got age limit anot? youth membership seem to denote a certain age restriction??

FSCCDPC said:
Thanks Knight Ong & ccplim,

details... if you were to sign up on 28th March, membership fees is wavied for 1 year, you'll only need to pay S$10.30 for 3 years of PAYM membership...how's that for details... furthermore, actuall day sign-up will also entitle you to lucky draw and free use of studio...so see you there on the 28th!!

just curious, not $10.50? now already 5% GST...

can we have more info on the studio? and what are the normal charges of renting the studio

Where is Feng Shan CC?

Does a newbie get to buy Digital Camera at a promotion price?

Gather some info that a Olympus C750 and the Canon A80 is good enough for newbie.

yah. where is the Feng Shan CC Photographic Club?
Must got there to sign up?
Is there any web site for the club?
Thankx

The address is printed on the poster leh ... 20 Bedok North Street 2 :D

PAYM membership until 35 yrs old ? :think:

What time is the photo session leh ? At the studio ? :dunno:

juste_millieu said:
yah. where is the Feng Shan CC Photographic Club?
Must got there to sign up?
Is there any web site for the club?
Thankx

Bro, you staying Bedok and you dunno where is Feng Shan CC (just joking)? :blah: :bsmilie: Which part of Bedok are you staying? :think:

ccplim said:
Bro, you staying Bedok and you dunno where is Feng Shan CC (just joking)? :blah: :bsmilie: Which part of Bedok are you staying? :think:

at last... will be there to support (i live so near anyway :bsmilie:).

Since we are serving the community, so far we are still sticking to 3% GST (we absorb the 2%)...thus S$10.30

sehsuan said:
just curious, not $10.50? now already 5% GST...

Status
Not open for further replies.