female photoshoot Outing - Candid Street Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

old Skool

Mar 31, 2008
glamourous central & hot west
hey hey girls, old skool dropping in and checking whether you girls/ female photographers will be interested in doing some candid street shoot on one of the coming Sat?

date - 8 Nov Sat
venue&place to meet - TBC via emails & PM for those interested
time - 1400hrs ( 2 p.m)
duration - about 2-3 hrs or even more depending on whether you get hooked? LOL....:D
you know what to bring, ya?

lets add some excitement and "commitments" to this outing, all participants are to submit their best 5 pictures taken and post on the gentler gender thread, ok?:thumbsup:

list of interested participants
1. old skool

Last edited:
this sounds really exciting! count me in!

hey hey girls, old skool dropping in and checking whether you girls/ female photographers will be interested in doing some candid street shoot on one of the coming Sat?

date - 8 Nov Sat
venue&place to meet - TBC via emails & PM for those interested
time - 1400hrs ( 2 p.m)
duration - about 2-3 hrs or even more depending on whether you get hooked? LOL....
you know what to bring, ya?

lets add some excitement and "commitments" to this outing, all participants are to submit their best 5 pictures taken and post on the gentler gender thread, ok?

1. old skool
2. kat-vorg
3. toothyfairy

Newbie's first outing :embrass:

glad you're back to organise outing. Remember me?
I've something on in the afternoon. Tentative, pls incl me. I'll let you know by friday.

1. old skool
2. kat-vorg
3. toothyfairy
4. cheerful88 (tentative)

i would like to join but dun tink can make it at 2pm due to work, can i join at a later time? :think:

1. old skool
2. kat-vorg
3. toothyfairy
5 devilyn (newbie, time TBC)

i would like to join but dun tink can make it at 2pm due to work, can i join at a later time? :think:

finish work at what time?

ist of interested participants
1. old skool
2. kat-vorg
3. toothyfairy
6. Emperorwendy

List of interested participants
1. old skool
2. kat-vorg
3. toothyfairy
6. Emperorwendy
7 evelinee (tentative)

1. old skool
2. kat-vorg
3. toothyfairy
6. Emperorwendy
7 evelinee (tentative)
8. tainted

1. old skool
2. kat-vorg
3. toothyfairy
6. Emperorwendy
7 evelinee (tentative)
8. tainted
9. bovine

hey! since we have quite a no. of participants why not let's discuss the place to meet and places to shoot? >'<

lol relax it still takes time to finalise things.... old skool must be stressed again like last time when she organised the first female shooters gathering... we won't really discuss on meetups and places here in the thread in case of lurkers and male gatecrashers... look out for pms instead so remember to keep your inbox cleared! :D

hahaha....stress:confused:?? nah! no stress this time.

the objective of this outing is to enjoy what we like to do...capturing the many spontaneous moments on the street. So i am going to do a lot of snapping than organizing who will be here or where did everyone go and where to meet or did you drink ennough water? hahaha....dun think you girls need to be babysit, ya?

we will start from 1400hrs (2 p.m) and if you are late or can only make it after 2p.m, you can still also join in, you will be able to see us around. not to worry about the location, we will determine the place to shoot later...it will be lots of B&W shots at the end of the day (i think...:bsmilie:). we will break into groups of 2-3 for ease of mobility and "safety" (sometimes we are too immersed in our composition and subjects to be aware of our surrounding like oncoming traffic and people ...blah blah blah)

this outing is for every female photographers....be it newbies, freshies and even pro if they like to join....if you have a cam that works,....be there and just shoot.

List of interested FEMALE participants ( please email/PM me your details like mobile no.)
1. old skool
2. kat-vorg
3. toothyfairy
6. Emperorwendy
7 evelinee (tentative)
8. tainted
9. bovine

just PM you :)

List of interested FEMALE participants ( please email/PM me your details like mobile no.)
1. old skool
2. kat-vorg
3. toothyfairy
6. Emperorwendy
7 evelinee (tentative)
8. tainted
9. bovine
10. felin03

i would love to join in but too bad i will be at P.Ubin on the day itself.

If organise another one next time, count me in yah? :D

Haiyah. I'm not too sure whether i can join you girls or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.