Female Photo companion

Status
Not open for further replies.

seems33

Aug 14, 2007
Hi...am looking to learn to shoot better pictures with a female photographer who would like to share and learn togther on outings around the city.

I am female :)
The idea is to learn along with someone, especially when you dont want to be part of a big group and be able to share your tips and learn from a fellow photographer..

The idea is to learn along with someone, especially when you dont want to be part of a big group and be able to share your tips and learn from a fellow photographer..

Hi There,

I would be interested in learning with you.

Ok.... That's really a wired request out there...

Haha. Perhaps its time for guys to realise how creepy they may seem sometimes!

Hi...am looking to learn to shoot better pictures with a female photographer who would like to share and learn togther on outings around the city.

hi, IF you are a 100% ♀, please check this out and PM them to make any arrangement.

Female photographer updates

the rest of people, if you are not female, please leave them alone.

我很丑但是我很温柔 lol
anyway... Just check the female photographers group in CS...
I can understand how u feel about being with the right mix...
Cheers...

".....am looking to learn .....with a female photographer ..........." As a PhD student.... Which word did you not understand ?

i have the answer for this one.

obviously, "female" is the word he did not understand. :bsmilie:

Prefer hot Damsels

".....am looking to learn .....with a female photographer ..........." As a PhD student.... Which word did you not understand ?

i am sure he understood it perfectly. :bsmilie:

He also wants to learn from that female photographer :bsmilie:

He also wants to learn from that female photographer :bsmilie:

May be still qualified as a camera caddy:sweat:

it's obvious he wanna flirt with any female photographer out there :sweat: see this one needs companion then wanna seize this opportunity..

a tikopek in action, even his hp number is included in his siggy. :bsmilie:

we need a i want a "Male Photo Companion" here thread :bsmilie: :angel:

we need a i want a "Male Photo Companion" here thread :bsmilie: :angel:

imagine tat..

the thread will burst at the seams with replies!! :D

Hi There,

I would be interested in learning with you.

u are amazing. but its ok...i've seen ppl of your type. ahem. always wanna show the world they are smart because they are empty. good luck with your love life. HA HA.

Status
Not open for further replies.