Female Photo companion

Status
Not open for further replies.

seems33

Aug 14, 2007
Hi...am looking to learn to shoot better pictures with a female photographer who would like to share and learn togther on outings around the city.

seems33

Aug 14, 2007
I am female :)
The idea is to learn along with someone, especially when you dont want to be part of a big group and be able to share your tips and learn from a fellow photographer..

Oct 26, 2009
The idea is to learn along with someone, especially when you dont want to be part of a big group and be able to share your tips and learn from a fellow photographer..
Hi There,

I would be interested in learning with you.

kkkkk

Mar 12, 2006
Haha. Perhaps its time for guys to realise how creepy they may seem sometimes!

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
Hi...am looking to learn to shoot better pictures with a female photographer who would like to share and learn togther on outings around the city.
hi, IF you are a 100% ♀, please check this out and PM them to make any arrangement.

Female photographer updates

the rest of people, if you are not female, please leave them alone.

May 8, 2006
Sunny island
我很丑但是我很温柔 lol
anyway... Just check the female photographers group in CS...
I can understand how u feel about being with the right mix...
Cheers...

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
".....am looking to learn .....with a female photographer ..........." As a PhD student.... Which word did you not understand ?
i have the answer for this one.

obviously, "female" is the word he did not understand. :bsmilie:

pokiemon

Mar 5, 2005
".....am looking to learn .....with a female photographer ..........." As a PhD student.... Which word did you not understand ?
i am sure he understood it perfectly. :bsmilie:

sonntvnu

Nov 4, 2007
He also wants to learn from that female photographer :bsmilie:

Irvine

Jan 1, 2010
North? South? East? West?
it's obvious he wanna flirt with any female photographer out there :sweat: see this one needs companion then wanna seize this opportunity..

a tikopek in action, even his hp number is included in his siggy. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom