Felt sorry for the kitten...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah saw that last week when one of my friends emailed me the site......

Those who cannot take it, please do not click as it's really gross.......especially those who loves their pets like their own family.

I will try my best to keep the racial slurs from coming out but what the heck are these people thinking???

:rolleyes:

ok thats just so inhumane, what kind of person would do that. I think we should go do that to her! see how she fu**ing likes it! Some people, so stupid, should be locked up or shot! ;( :angry: :thumbsd: :sticktong

wildstallion said:
ok thats just so inhumane, what kind of person would do that. I think we should go do that to her! see how she fu**ing likes it! Some people, so stupid, should be locked up or shot! ;( :angry: :thumbsd: :sticktong

If i know who she is, i will skin her alive with a potato peeler and shrink wrap her.

i cant believe this ...

i'm no christian, but i guess its time to bring about e Great Flood again..

the blardy woman shld be condemned to hell.. the photog too.. :cry:

bro joshu,

can close the thread or not? i think becoz ppl wanna see.. then ppl do these type of sick things... juz like sharks' fin... no demand, then no more killing.. :cry:

niki said:
bro joshu,

can close the thread or not? i think becoz ppl wanna see.. then ppl do these type of sick things... juz like sharks' fin... no demand, then no more killing.. :cry:

i think people need to see this so they can see for themselves that this is actually happeing. This exposure hopefully will lead to people trying more and more to try and stop this insane cruelty.

This should not be closed, you cant just close your eyes and pretend it hasnt happened.

Something needs to be done !

".....是中国人...."

I shall keep my comments to myself. The person who committed the sin and the person with the brain made up of pig swill to photograph it shld be banished from this universe.

I will skin and stab that woman myself, even if it means going to jail.............

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

very cruel :cry:

but we shouldn't point fingers at certain nationality, there're good and bad people from every country, it's too irresponsible to blame an entire race base on the actions of some.

hmm.. i let mod decide abt the issue then.

Just wanna sound out abt the cruelty to animal.. I remembered I ever seen one disgusting video about how the skin the animal alive! They chop the leg, hit their head till they concuss... etc etc.. I simply feel so sorry abt the animal.... *shall not go on..*

sighz*

I have 3 cats so I am not gonna see this. It sickens me to think such people are allowed to walk freely. :angry: :angry: :angry:

eikin said:
very cruel :cry:

but we shouldn't point fingers at certain nationality, there're good and bad people from every country, it's too irresponsible to blame an entire race base on the actions of some.

Nonetheless, our roots are from there. My visit there last year hasnt changed my impression of it's people that it is rooted in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.