Felt sorry for the kitten...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleuwhale said:
A...

This may sound stupid, but I wanna confirm..is the photos real?

I remember the japanese hm...dun noe what Cat..folded/in-grown in bottles... digital magic. Lots of other stuff also digital magic..

And i HONESTLY PRAY that this freaking series is made by some computer science student with nothing better to do.

Seesh

Even if it's a computer thingie, i still think that's too cruel to even to think of. :nono:

Wah lao aey... i'm totally speechless... :eek: . v disturbing images... clearly tat lady has some kinda issues!!! :bigeyes:

crazy bi*ches man... and they seem to be enjoying it. This is sick...

We, human beings, may be the top predators on Earth but I feel terribly disgusted seeing such images.

From what I saw in those sick images, she seems delighted in injuring and killing these small animals. This, if I'm not wrong, is a deviant form of fetish, called crush fetish. If I'm correct, this fetish is mostly done by women and wearing high heels.

I'm not sure where or how such a fetish originated. Like many other fetishes, it could be originally from the liberal west and brought into China.

Bear in mind, China has been opening it's doors (mind and attitudes) so quickly, anything could have gotten in.

But really, in all honesty, human beings with all their intelligence, are very warped and sick.

Some bit** are just plain sicko :angry:

i think the world should have no place for people like that. Phedophiles and these small creature killers! NO PLACE FOR THESE IDIOTS!

OMG!!! This is totally sick sick sick! Those people are all mad! ;( ;( ;(
After I accidently clicked and saw the pics in the 1st link, I wouldn't even dare or want to open those subsequent ones.

Does anyone know of any society at the international level that does advocate preventions to animal cruelty? Not sure if the chats here helps but at least if we are able to bring such acts to their attentions, it might hopefully helps stop or lessen all these insanity. Anyone knows of any? :cry: :cry:

Fxxk!!!! DID I SEE EYE BALLS!!! AND BRAIN MATTER!!!

That b*tch deserve to die man... to do such inhumane thing to an animal is disgusting enuff, and she did it on a minor, and worse of all, take pictures and also document it & share...

anyway anybody know the exif? type of camera used? den serial number... go notify every country's service centre to report to SPCA if that camera is sent in for repair... damnit...

Honestly, I can't even bring myself to click on the link for the murdered rabbit, cos my mind is still filled with images of the poor kitten. I think I'm seriously affected. The images will pop into my head suddenly and I would be filled with such anger... ARGH!

Good to see so many people still caring for animals. Getting lesser though...:thumbsup:

philliptan said:
Honestly, I can't even bring myself to click on the link for the murdered rabbit, cos my mind is still filled with images of the poor kitten. I think I'm seriously affected. The images will pop into my head suddenly and I would be filled with such anger... ARGH!
after the kitten.. i'm not clicking on ANY links in this thread..

it's just too grusome..

Ahhhh!!!!!!! I thought I saw the last after the kitten pics....:rolleyes: But there's more???!!!

OMG.....:nono: I'm sick already.....:sticktong

Just close this thread, this kind of video is filmed to make money, and post in website to attract attention. By not publishing it doesn't mean close one eye, u don't know people to tell u what crazy sick people can do, but let's just ignore it. Without the attention, they don't bother to do this kind of thing.

wah TMD that woman should be a rabbit in her next life and get killed like that!

yucks the eyeball pic is sick!

Sicko.

Those low-life animals are a disgrace to human race. Hope they have their re-tribution in their next life.Some times I feel that if some people are so unfortunate could be related to their past life. I'm ashame to be in the same planet with them. May the souls of the dead pets rest in peace.

I'm not a cat lover (in fact I dislike cats) but I would never harm them in any way. a life however small is still a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.