Fellow wedding photographers: Don't give up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahsamhui

Apr 12, 2006
Hi,

how's business lately? I only advertise on Sg Birde. Got 2-3 enquiries daily but only 1-2 responses every week.

Have just up my price by a K. Got 1 sign up since adjustment last mth.

I'm planning to getting a regular job soon. This doen't mean I'm giving up, I'll fight on.

I know I may not be in a good position (since only got 8mths experience) to say anything but I want to encourage my brothers here:

不要放弃

Jia You everybody!

Hi,

how's business lately? I only advertise on Sg Birde. Got 2-3 enquiries daily but only 1-2 responses every week.

Have just up my price by a K. Got 1 sign up since adjustment last mth.

I'm planning to getting a regular job soon. This doen't mean I'm giving up, I'll fight on.

I know I may not be in a good position (since only got 8mths experience) to say anything but I want to encourage my brothers here:

不要放弃

Jia You everybody!

that's the spirit bro!
never say die, never give up!

It is good to maintain a never say die spirit and press on.

However, it is also important to have an exit strategy in the event it crumbles down in a whip.

We need to plan for the worse and be at our best.

Thank you Ah_K and contaxable for your encouragement.

Thank you for sharing with me your wisdom.

True, I want to be a good photographer but more importantly I want to be a good son and brother.

Thank you again.

Dave Koh

True, I want to be a good photographer but more importantly I want to be a good son and brother.

Dave Koh

Well said, respect. My best wishes to your aspirations pal :thumbsup:

I work part time at Mac while waiting for new wedding jobs to come. You want upsize?

Flipping burgers while waiting for a wedding job is the way to go, man!
Jiayou! :thumbsup:

and the tiger comes along next :cool:

Wow. Need to work at MacDonalds to survive this downturn. Then we should reduce BBB and increase SSS --> Sell Sell Sell.

Perhaps maybe its a good time to get together, have a huge meeting and talk about the practices and how we can unite together on the possibilities of improving the market and wedding economy.

Esp more so for those who are dependant on it as a means of living. Addressing issues also pertaining to the new influx of wedding photographers looking to make quick bucks and how we as professionals can try to form a certain seperation from this new market.

Perhaps maybe its a good time to get together, have a huge meeting and talk about the practices and how we can unite together on the possibilities of improving the market and wedding economy.

Esp more so for those who are dependant on it as a means of living. Addressing issues also pertaining to the new influx of wedding photographers looking to make quick bucks and how we as professionals can try to form a certain seperation from this new market.

good idea leh.. mebbe can go to the mac where melvin is workin keke

Status
Not open for further replies.