Feliza


Status
Not open for further replies.

fweddy

New Member
Jan 12, 2006
203
0
0
Just a pic at Freshkon. Would appreciate your critics and comments :)

 

fweddy

New Member
Jan 12, 2006
203
0
0
HAHA! i'm ure shooter. oright. i tot it looked abit weird too.
 

student

Senior Member
Jul 26, 2004
3,074
0
0
fweddy said:
HAHA! i'm ure shooter. oright. i tot it looked abit weird too.
What was it that you thought looked abit weird?
 

fweddy

New Member
Jan 12, 2006
203
0
0
the colours i think. but maybe i stared at it for too long haha.

what do u tink ?
 

student

Senior Member
Jul 26, 2004
3,074
0
0
I have no problem at all with the colors.

I see nothing weird about this image.

And I do like the picture. Simple and nice. There can be nitpicks such as not putting the model smack centre.
 

fweddy

New Member
Jan 12, 2006
203
0
0
thanks dude :)
 

lil_princess

New Member
Personally, I think you can smoothen the skin a lil more... :)

Anyway who are you? Since you were at the event...you have more pics?
Can you send it to me? And thanks for posting... :)
 

Astin

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2002
4,736
0
36
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
lil_princess said:
Personally, I think you can smoothen the skin a lil more... :)

Anyway who are you? Since you were at the event...you have more pics?
Can you send it to me? And thanks for posting... :)
No wonder the model look familiar...
 

student

Senior Member
Jul 26, 2004
3,074
0
0
lil_princess said:
you recognise me?? hmmm...:think:
I am very much attracted to your face, the slight cheeky grin, the tease..... There is "life" besides the smile. Reminds me of the story how a geisha can disarm a man with just a smile!
 

lil_princess

New Member
student said:
I am very much attracted to your face, the slight cheeky grin, the tease..... There is "life" besides the smile. Reminds me of the story how a geisha can disarm a man with just a smile!
You watched the show already? I'm kinda inspired by a particular scene - The man crashed into another after gazing at Sayuri. Wish I can succeed in doing that one day! :bsmilie: I guessed its because of this "life", that got me the Miss Personality award, on top of the top position.
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,265
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
lil_princess said:
You watched the show already? I'm kinda inspired by a particular scene - The man crashed into another after gazing at Sayuri. Wish I can succeed in doing that one day! :bsmilie: I guessed its because of this "life", that got me the Miss Personality award, on top of the top position.
U got me at hello...







or maybe i just saw your avatar...


u have a blue contacts? wanna do a sayuri shoot? ;)
 

lil_princess

New Member
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
U got me at hello...







or maybe i just saw your avatar...


u have a blue contacts? wanna do a sayuri shoot? ;)
I dun understand your "U got me at hello".. Care to elaborate?
Haha I've blue contacts.... Sayuri shoot?? No kimono la.. Though I wore one before for an event job that I was doing...

p/s: Its so tough to wear up one!
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,265
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
lil_princess said:
I dun understand your "U got me at hello".. Care to elaborate?
Haha I've blue contacts.... Sayuri shoot?? No kimono la.. Though I wore one before for an event job that I was doing...

p/s: Its so tough to wear up one!
... oh ... i talking random abstract... :bsmilie:

i'll tear if i ever wore 1, i am sensitive to things near my eyes.
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,265
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
lil_princess said:
Really catch no ball.... Why not shoot at Japanese gdn or jap cemetery? :p
cos little chiyo was charmed by the chairman along a bridge, den chairman bought her crushed ice... so i thought if wanna do a scene, must find a bridge, & ice dessert.. so in sg, Shears bridge & ice kacang... the singapore way... hehe... maybe wear sarong... :bsmilie: ok lah... just joking...
 

Status
Not open for further replies.