Feisol Tripod

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckw10066

Dec 4, 2006
Hi, anybody know about the above mentioned tripod ? how good is it ? is it made in Taiwan ?

Thanks

It is very difficult to find Feisol tripods locally. John3:16 used to bring them in but the demand is low and thus they are left with just a couple of old models.

The higher end models like the tournament class received good reviews over at Nikonian and some users also reported good customer service. However, it is only possible to purchase the latest models via their website AFAIK.

I did consider Feisol when I was looking for a tripod and ball head. Their specs seem pretty impressive but as mentioned hard to find it here then. I ended up with a manfrotto/KR setup.
Feisol Customer service is good and if you have any queries they will answer your emails promptly. Probably easier to get them in HK.

I did consider Feisol when I was looking for a tripod and ball head. Their specs seem pretty impressive but as mentioned hard to find it here then. I ended up with a manfrotto/KR setup.
Feisol Customer service is good and if you have any queries they will answer your emails promptly. Probably easier to get them in HK.

Taiwan :)

Hi, anybody know about the above mentioned tripod ? how good is it ? is it made in Taiwan ?

Thanks

Thanks everybody,
ya, i manage to get into their web site, it made in Taiwan, think is about the same class as Manfrtto, but dont know whether can use with Wimberley Gimbal head or not ? anyone know ???

Status
Not open for further replies.