Feisol Tripod Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Tiger

May 11, 2004
In the heart of SengKang
www.worldwar2aces.com
Thinking of getting a good tripod bag that can be hand/shoulder carried and padded with foams for additional tripod protection and more comfort for the shoulder.

Saw this tripod bag at Feisol website

Feisol Tripod Bag model no. TBL80
L80cm W14cm H14cm

Mtbm.jpg

the gitzo or manfrotto bags are not bad too. I got the free benro one from Jack006 along with my purchase. that bag is good, damn well padded hence the extra weight, using the strap to use on other smaller bags as it comes with metal hooks :)

TMC said:
the gitzo or manfrotto bags are not bad too. I got the free benro one from Jack006 along with my purchase. that bag is good, damn well padded hence the extra weight, using the strap to use on other smaller bags as it comes with metal hooks :)

I go and fix the Optech tripod wrap on the M227 and cannot go into the Benro bag liao..:sweat:

KT, TCW got sell some padded tripod bag range from 60cm to 85cm at around $45
and can neg price.
Like the Gitzo type.
Go check..

why bother with the tripod wrap? didnt they already have a single leg with the warmer already? I using the 327 tripod and the supplied bag is awesome.

TMC said:
why bother with the tripod wrap? didnt they already have a single leg with the warmer already? I using the 327 tripod and the supplied bag is awesome.

My M227 got 3 leg but cover only around 20% to 30% ..

King Tiger said:
Sure ? :bigeyes:
KT chiong to TCW tomorrow.

DSC_0080a.jpg

Just like the above as I bought from TCW.
I might be selling my 65cm long bag as above cos too short for my tripod
but without all the tags as used before liao....
You want?

donchua said:
DSC_0080a.jpg

Just like the above as I bought from TCW.
I might be selling my 65cm long bag as above cos too short for my tripod
but without all the tags as used before liao....
You want?

Interesting. ;p
The brand is Safrotto, right.
Any model no. ?

I go TCW check out the actual product. Need to hands-on first.

TMC said:

Funny, just try again and the tripod with the wrap can go into the benro bag.
So gonna sell of the othe bag liao..

King Tiger said:
Interesting. ;p
The brand is Safrotto, right.
Any model no. ?

I go TCW check out the actual product. Need to hands-on first.

Ya ya, Safrotto that look like Gitzo..

Forgotten the model but mine is 65cm.
They got a few sizes there, think 60,65,70,75,80,85cm..

donchua said:
My M227 got 3 leg but cover only around 20% to 30% ..
then that is a useless accessory liao. especially when using it in SG. supposed to be used as a protection for the hands when opening the tripod in cold weather conditions, in SG only more dead weight.

TMC said:
then that is a useless accessory liao. especially when using it in SG. supposed to be used as a protection for the hands when opening the tripod in cold weather conditions, in SG only more dead weight.

Ok lah, not that heavy.. all sponge type..
What to do.. Already bought and fix on liao..:p
At least can protect the CF as told by the Steven from CP...;p

might as well gaffer, it will only protect that portion of the tripod, I worry more about the 2nd and 3rd sections more.

KT, you're probably doing this already, but I'd like to suggest that you bring your tripod (with head) along when you check out the bags ... I once bought a tripod bag "blind", and it was too big and the tripod just rattles around inside. You'd want something relatively snug.

Right now my "main" tripod is a Benro CF with a Kangrinpoche head, and it fits very nicely, very compact package.

ericp said:
KT, you're probably doing this already, but I'd like to suggest that you bring your tripod (with head) along when you check out the bags ... I once bought a tripod bag "blind", and it was too big and the tripod just rattles around inside. You'd want something relatively snug.

Right now my "main" tripod is a Benro CF with a Kangrinpoche head, and it fits very nicely, very compact package.

Thanks ericp, I haven't when down to TCW yet cos working OT.
Will bring down the tripod and ballhead to test on the bag.
Thanks for advise. ;)

You're welcome ! What tripod/head are you planning to stick into the proposed bag, if you don't mind me asking ?

BTW, for my Benro/Kangrinpoche setup, I need to twist the QR clamp down into the vertical "groove" of the ballhead for it all to fit into the Benro bag (that came with the tripod), the fit is really, really snug :)

ericp said:
You're welcome ! What tripod/head are you planning to stick into the proposed bag, if you don't mind me asking ?

BTW, for my Benro/Kangrinpoche setup, I need to twist the QR clamp down into the vertical "groove" of the ballhead for it all to fit into the Benro bag (that came with the tripod), the fit is really, really snug :)

Sorry, ericp, I miss out the post. Must have overlook. :sweat:

I am using Feisol 3401 and Kangrinpoche NB-1, should be around 60 cm in height.

Get the Gitzo one, but you'll need to change the strap as it's not very comfortable, but I don't mind using the default one.

Status
Not open for further replies.