Status
Not open for further replies.

wkcheah76

Jan 20, 2004
Tampines, Singapore
www.pbase.com
DSC_0027.jpg

Can or not? :p

I think it works. The colours looks great and matches the gentle and quiet feel of the feet.

Nice :)

supperman said:
I think it works. The colours looks great and matches the gentle and quiet feel of the feet.

Nice :)
Thanks man! supperman! like your trippin pix... post more!! I wish i could get out of the country now to snap! :bsmilie:

wkcheah: you might not want to have the toes pointed up when shooting foot again, it will bring out the tendons across foot. However in this pic, it's ok because it brings the attention to the toes and not the the darken area below the ankle.

thanks for sharing.

Erm, okies.. it was more about the left foot that is hidden, so you tend to focus on the left foot behind arches and hidden with only the big toe exposed.. :) sort of peek-a-boo.. :bsmilie:
Oh yah veins.. will keep that in reminder!

i tink if the toes are painted and well-manicured, and pointed a little downwards. it conveys a very sensous mood... seductive....

PuRpLeTuLiP said:
i tink if the toes are painted and well-manicured, and pointed a little downwards. it conveys a very sensous mood... seductive....
Heeheh very very true! :lovegrin: little gal lar...tiny feet.. next time find a subject with painted nails! different effect and lighting..

Status
Not open for further replies.