Feeling hot??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndroo

Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
My 1st attempt at shooting this ... wanted to reshoot with better lighting but too bad the can of beer met it's doom before i managed to do so ... :bsmilie:

18DSC_5149A.jpg

good contrast on the green and red combination... otherwise nothing spectacular.

very interesting concept. :thumbsup:
but i think this shot can be improve if the water droplets is more visible ;)
:thumbsup: keep shooting!

y0ngcheng said:
:thumbsup: keep shooting!

Use one of those sprays for watering plants one.... spray until the droplets are off considerable size, then they will start to flow off.

renegade said:
thanks. i know nothing about these ... can u maybe give some tips on how to improve etc?

when you say these, you mean colour contrast? if this is what you mean, then look at the color wheel and you will see that red and green lie on opposite ends of the wheel. this is what i refer to as contrast.

as for improvements, shot is well exposed and its sharp, at least on the beer can. but the theme of being hot is not captured by just the fact that the beer is placed on a red towel...

perhaps explore into something real hot, playing with puns on the word hot... hot babe, fire, or you might put them both together... etc...

when i say nothing spectacular, i mean to encourage you to shoot more adventurously... none the less, its a pleasing photograph.

showtime said:
when you say these, you mean colour contrast? if this is what you mean, then look at the color wheel and you will see that red and green lie on opposite ends of the wheel. this is what i refer to as contrast.

as for improvements, shot is well exposed and its sharp, at least on the beer can. but the theme of being hot is not captured by just the fact that the beer is placed on a red towel...

perhaps explore into something real hot, playing with puns on the word hot... hot babe, fire, or you might put them both together... etc...

when i say nothing spectacular, i mean to encourage you to shoot more adventurously... none the less, its a pleasing photograph.

thanks a lot for the advise. appreciate them. hmm ... gotta go find a hot babe or set my towel on fire ... then try again. :bsmilie:

i will definitely try again ... after i get a 6 pack from 7-11. :)

cheers

renegade said:
thanks a lot for the advise. appreciate them. hmm ... gotta go find a hot babe or set my towel on fire ... then try again. :bsmilie:

cheers

dont see double image in ur viewfinder, and make sure u press the correct shutter button :blah:

renegade said:

cheers

so you like beer... what brand?

y0ngcheng said:

I agree 100% with this statement :thumbsup:

Somehow beer needs to be photographed with LOTS OF VERY BIG WATER DROPLETS to show you how cool and refreshing the beer is ...

I would type more except that I need to get myself a beer now!

Status
Not open for further replies.