Feedback to Teerex n anyone who bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisa

Aug 13, 2004
I would like to refer to this thread http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=274084.

I do not wish to go anymore offside in this thread. You may like to start a new thread regardidng this if you wish.

Just to respond to you and make it short.

I did not mention anything about an outcast. You are always welcome to join our outings and sharing sessions and to meet old friends.

Your 2 posts in reply to TS were so short and abrupt. You may mean what you mean as you have replied. But not everyone is the same intellectually, so it would be good to elaborate a little more. Like the long reply you gave me.

Take the mistake I made in the word "proof". You took it up in your reply. The big bold MY in your 2nd post. One can see 2 sides to these.

There are people who may be interested in TS's query, like Catchlights. A very simple thing to do is give a clear description of how the DIY looks like or post a picture of the item.

Apologies to Square Moon for taking his thread offside.

This issue is closed in this thread. If Nisa wishes she can take it up in a new thread, and I do not think I was hostile.

I would like to re-iterate, nobody is an outcast here in this community. It is your choice to participate or not. We welcome people who are interested in this genre of photography and choose to stay, learn and share.

Taking your advice, I am opening another thread here in FEEDBACK.

I am asking you if I am an outcast from the IR/UV forum? I did not say you said i am an outcast. Of course, Anyone is welcomed to join any outings n meeting up with people. In the frist place, i am not referring to the outings, i am referring to postings in the IR/UV forum. I was just jesting with the TS about not loaning the item, anyone can see it with the "smilies" I had used. I meant what i had said, personally if the TS has any doubts about how I feel, by all means able to reply to me on the thread. Likewise, I would at the same time, inform Deadpixel about this thread, so he could help the TS out, when i speak to him on the phone or communicate with him.

2ndly, I took the "proof" out and corrected it, cause i felt I was being "reprimanded" . I just want to be correct and precise when such things happened, just so i can prevent it from things being misunderstood because of my casual'ness.

3rdly, I cannot post a picture of someone's work without the permission of the creator, which i had not sought for. And of course at the same time, giving the opporunity for the creator to show to others, how he came up with this thing. I am just a person who takes photographs, i don't like to meddle with the technical sides of things. I doubt i will be able to give a good description, much less details on the thing itself.

and lastly, This is supposed to be between me and the TS, has not even reach the stage whereby it should involved anyone else (how i see the thread was progressing). U coming in and posting such a comment (as a moderator position), totally just put a new twist to the whole situation.

Personally I think you should loosen up. IF there is not supposed to be any "jest" or "jokes" by any one else other than the "regulars", do inform me. I would try to behave, and stay away from posting in that part of the forum.

and lastly, This is supposed to be between me and the TS, has not even reach the stage whereby it should involved anyone else (how i see the thread was progressing). U coming in and posting such a comment (as a moderator position), totally just put a new twist to the whole situation.

Personally I think you should loosen up. IF there is not supposed to be any "jest" or "jokes" by any one else other than the "regulars", do inform me. I would try to behave, and stay away from posting in that part of the forum.

I was nominated to Moderate the IR/Uv Sub-Forum, so that is MY yard. :bsmilie:
Anything that goes on there is MY business.:bsmilie:

In your 2 posts, you did not seem to be sincere in sharing and I do not see any jest with these :nono: :sticktong Most people will jest with a :bsmilie:

I have every right to go into any thread to make things clear and to try to be of assitance to any queries. So if you do not wish to share, there is no relevance in your 2 posts.

Which forum you wish to particpate in is your choice. You are always welcome in IR/UV.

Anyway, I would like to thank you for taking so much of your valuable time in giving such lengthy reasons/explanations/opinions in contrast to the 2 very short sentences in that thread. Sure does help to clear doubts.

There are always 2 sides to everything, which side you choose to see is your choice.

I have given my explanation and this is my last reply to this issue.

I would like to refer to this thread http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=274084.

Taking your advice, I am opening another thread here in FEEDBACK.

I am asking you if I am an outcast from the IR/UV forum? I did not say you said i am an outcast. Of course, Anyone is welcomed to join any outings n meeting up with people. In the frist place, i am not referring to the outings, i am referring to postings in the IR/UV forum. I was just jesting with the TS about not loaning the item, anyone can see it with the "smilies" I had used. I meant what i had said, personally if the TS has any doubts about how I feel, by all means able to reply to me on the thread. Likewise, I would at the same time, inform Deadpixel about this thread, so he could help the TS out, when i speak to him on the phone or communicate with him.

2ndly, I took the "proof" out and corrected it, cause i felt I was being "reprimanded" . I just want to be correct and precise when such things happened, just so i can prevent it from things being misunderstood because of my casual'ness.

3rdly, I cannot post a picture of someone's work without the permission of the creator, which i had not sought for. And of course at the same time, giving the opporunity for the creator to show to others, how he came up with this thing. I am just a person who takes photographs, i don't like to meddle with the technical sides of things. I doubt i will be able to give a good description, much less details on the thing itself.

aiya, you feel so difficult dun join the outing or shoot with them lor, its so simple as that. Furthermore he is the mod and he has all the rights to change or comment what he feel its right. nothing wrong with that.

I think you should loosen up instead.

I was nominated to Moderate the IR/Uv Sub-Forum, so that is MY yard. Anything that goes on there is MY business.

In your 2 posts, you did not seem to be sincere in sharing and I do not see any jest with these :nono: :sticktong Most people will jest with a

I have every right to go into any thread to make things clear and to try to be of assitance to any queries. So if you do not wish to share, there is no relevance in your 2 posts.

Which forum you wish to particpate in is your choice. You are always welcome in IR/UV.

Anyway, I would like to thank you for taking so much of your valuable time in giving such lengthy reasons/explanations/opinions in contrast to the 2 very short sentences in that thread. Sure does help to clear doubts.

There are always 2 sides to everything, which side you choose to see is your choice.

I have given my explanation and this is my last reply to this issue.

Yes you are nominated, but then that doesn’t mean it is YOUR yard. Anything that goes in there is Anyone’s business. PERSONALLY, that thread has nothing to do with you nor the IR/UV forum. It’s just me trying to tell the TS how and whom to approach, if he/she wants any information in my own way. You just jump in, “kaypor” and accused me of things, which I am totally against (a) not giving credits to whom credits are due, and (b) being selfish.

If I am not sincere in sharing the information, I would not even put the creator’s name down. Unlike most people, including you, I don’t jest with a :bsmile: I am an online chatter from the past, my jest way is and always have been :sticktong:, aka bleah in IRC terms. (Btw your :bsmile: 's used, are u telling me that you are kidding?) I think a person will have to look at the content of your statements, before thinking or not thinking statements are made in jest.

U have all the rights to go into any thread to try to make things clear or be assistance to any queries, but the TS did not ask things to be cleared up or assistance. Once again, id I do not wish to share, then I will not even put Deadpixel nick down in my 1st post. It’s just in the 2nd post, I told the TS, I won’t share the one I had, and hopefully DP can help the TS with another one, that’s all

Well… I don’t feel welcome in that forum, esp after that post you had made. So as a person who had also thought you would be doing a good job at promoting the IR/UV sub forum, you had really done a great job POLIC’ing the whole forum.

You are welcome, I always like to clear up any misunderstandings, however, I think this issue is far from settled.

But then again, you can always keep your silence now and choose not to reply.

Don’t mind me while I continued with my rant.

aiya, you feel so difficult dun join the outing or shoot with them lor, its so simple as that. Furthermore he is the mod and he has all the rights to change or comment what he feel its right. nothing wrong with that.

I think you should loosen up instead.

Once again, i did not talk about the outings or shooting with them.

yes he is the mod. He has the rights to change what he feels it's right.

Actually anyone an comment what he/she felt is right or wrong.

There are things i can loosen up with, but there are things i can't.

Relax, the IR people are one of the friendliest bunch here. Teerex is very helpful, just be polite and straighten things out, why lose sleep and hair over small things?

If you can't get along with them, then you better not go to P&P! :nono: Later kena humtum until throw tantrum and vomit blood! :bsmilie:

I think there was a simple misunderstanding.

I read the thread in question, and my impression is that you made the comment with tongue in cheek, but it was mistaken as a selfish comment. One thing led to another, and everyone got their feathers ruffled.

My suggestion is that everyone shake hands and make up and drop the whole matter.

As has been mentioned many many times, on a forum like this we can easily mistake the tone in which something has been said, because there are only words and emoticons, no facial expressions and body language to convey the actual intent more clearly.

Cheers!

Hi Nisa,
With all due respect you are still welcomed but I think things are getting a little out of hand.
If you had made clear your original post it would not have been misunderstood but giving one liner like that tends to create misunderstanding. If you had posted that you are seeking permission to post the pic or that you are not good at describing it would have cleared up much misunderstanding.

Teerex is straight forward and losing no time in clearing up the matters when he sees your one liner. I guess he should have been patient and waited awhile more for additional development before jumping to conclusion.

Lastly I am sure Deadpixel would not mind in you explaining a little of the DIY or a pic of it since he had already given you ownership of it and credit already given to him.

To all who know Deadpixel, I am sure you all know he is the nicest person and would gladly share his vast knowledge with us without reservation. I for one had benefitted tremendously from speaking and listening to him.

Hope that matters can clear up now and maybe Deadpixel can start selling his improved prototype IR flash insert. ;p :lovegrin:

Relax, the IR people are one of the friendliest bunch here. Teerex is very helpful, just be polite and straighten things out, why lose sleep and hair over small things?

Thanks for ur compliment..Yes.i agreed..IR forum people are one of the friendliest i've ever met.. Cheers!

If you can't get along with them, then you better not go to P&P! :nono: Later kena humtum until throw tantrum and vomit blood! :bsmilie:

Thanks for ur comment..haha wat a joke..hmmm i guess we r not dat evil:devil: la..we dun make others throw tantrum and vomit blood...we r here to share & learn.. most importantly..we try to care for one another & try to make dis IR/UV forum a nice home to stay.:angel:

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.