Feedback & Testimonial !!

Nikzcam

Aug 8, 2010
Thanks for all buyers & sellers...

Kindly share your feedback & testimonial if you have done a deal with me...

Thank you so much!!

Good Seller. Patient and helpful. Bought lots of stuff from him and will be back for more. Thanks!

Bought a 7D from him just now. And what more can i say, the deal was good and he is very friendly and approachable! Thank you!

Bought a 7D from him just now. And what more can i say, the deal was good and he is very friendly and approachable! Thank you!

thanks bro

Traded my SB800 to a SB910 with him a few months ago. The SB910 condition is as what he claimed, Mint and tip top condition. Will definitely consider future dealings with him ^^

Traded my SB800 to a SB910 with him a few months ago. The SB910 condition is as what he claimed, Mint and tip top condition. Will definitely consider future dealings with him ^^

thank you bro :)

Hassle-free and prompt! sure to deal again if possible.

Agree with bro here.... Nice Bro and hassle free deal...... :thumbsup:

thank you so much!

You most welcome bro.... nice catching up with you again.

And like I told you... might sell you the C5D3 if I got posion by the N3s, if you know what I mean..... ;)

Reliable, prompt and patient seller! Nikzcam will be top on my deal-list when I'm looking for another 2nd hand lens/camera. :thumbsup:

Nice gentlemen to work with :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:, highly recommended. Looking forward to trade with you again in future.

Just traded some of my stuff with him. He's a fantastic person to deal with. Friendly and accommodating. Very decent trade in prices too. Will def buy from him again. :)

Just traded some of my stuff with him. He's a fantastic person to deal with. Friendly and accommodating. Very decent trade in prices too. Will def buy from him again. :)

Nice gentlemen to work with :thumbsup:, highly recommended. Looking forward to trade with you again in future.

Reliable, prompt and patient seller! Nikzcam will be top on my deal-list when I'm looking for another 2nd hand lens/camera. :thumbsup:

You most welcome bro.... nice catching up with you again.

And like I told you... might sell you the C5D3 if I got posion by the N3s, if you know what I mean..... ;)

thanks guys! :)