Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
After some brainstorming with the Moderating team, and in view of recent events where feedback about Organisers have been posted in several different areas of the Forum, we are now trialling a Feedback system to provide a quick view on the Organisers operating in the Photoshoots section. The higher/longer the bar, potentially the better the Organiser.

Instructions are very simple - members who have joined or participated in organised photoshoots can now vote for the Organiser(s) who they think deserve recognition. The more votes an Organiser gets means that his/her photoshoot(s) have met or exceeded members' expectations.

This will be a public poll as we will do some checks to ensure that only members who have joined prior shoots have voted (will need some assistance from Organisers in this regard).

We are only listing the current Shoot Organisers with active subscriptions in this poll (yes, we acknowledge that there have been other Organisers who could be on the list, however since they are no longer active, it is not fair to compare against the current Organisers), and we will add/remove Organisers from the poll options as they subscribe or leave. Note however, that once an Organiser is removed from the option list (subscription lapsed), he/she will lose all accumulated votes up to that point, and if the Organiser resubscribes at a later stage, he/she will start from 0 votes.

Also, members may post short kudos or feedback on any particular Organiser in this thread and we request that longer complaints (should there be any) be created in the FAQ/Feedback section.

Voting is now open.

Hmmm ... just discovered a little niggle - members who are logged in cannot see the current results as they are requested to make a vote.

Workaround - Click on the View Poll Results link on the bottom right corner of the poll box.

IMHO, to make this poll more realistic and fair, mods should include 3 more choices:

1. Any one of the above (for some shooters who are happy with most, if not all of the organizers mentioned)

2. None of the above (for some shooters who are NOT satisfied with any of the organizers)

3. Bobman (who clearly is also a CS organizer)

:think::think::think:

IMHO, to make this poll more realistic and fair, mods should include 3 more choices:

1. Any one of the above (for some shooters who are happy with most, if not all of the organizers mentioned)

2. None of the above (for some shooters who are NOT satisfied with any of the organizers)

1. no point...
2. tis kind dun bother also...
3. he is out...

this is seriously... A POPULARITY CONTEST!!! :devil:

Let the best organiser prevail. Whoever wanna take up the challenge can subscribe also.

Just a reminder... this is not to check which organiser's model shoot you have joined before, but which organiser you joined and think they are good and would recommend to others. So the organiser with a higher 'market share' most likely newbies will join if they're unsure.

If there is anything to add on about why the organiser is good, you guys can post here, so that probably other organisers can learn from and improve the standard.

1. no point...
2. tis kind dun bother also...
3. he is out...

this is seriously... A POPULARITY CONTEST!!! :devil:

this is your court and you set the rules .... it's just my inputs :rolleyes: (it would be nice if we could hear your views instead)

also, IMO, it would be better to have a 1 vote per member system ....:think: ... thanks!

this is your court and you set the rules .... it's just my inputs :rolleyes: (it would be nice if we could hear your views instead)

also, IMO, it would be better to have a 1 vote per member system ....:think: ... thanks!

we will discuss wat u haf raised thus far.

thanks for ur input n time on this matter! :thumbsup:

actually we had a thought of 1 vote per member system, but then we have so many choices, so if they can't choose that 1 & only 1, not effective. By giving multiple choices, it gives a chance for other organisers as well... imagine all the votes go to the current top 2 now... then the rest demoralised. Also, your all of the above scenario will also be effective now... but we'll check to see if such members have went for all the shoots.

Hmmmm .....

1. Its a multi-choice poll - member can vote for 1,2,3 or all of them.

2. None of the above - errr ... member has a choice not to vote for any ...

3. Bobman is not a current organiser, and there are others too (AhV, Astin etc). Like I said, this poll covers current organisers only.

The 1-vote per member was too restrictive as there are members who participate in more than one organiser's shoots.

Anyway, we are giving this a trial to see if its effective - the main aim of this is

a) to highlight good organisers who consistently deliver the goods
b) motivate the other organisers to perhaps upgrade their offerings and organisation

It is NOT a popularity contest (going to *kok* DCA for his comment) as we have serious underpinnings to this feedback system.

Thanks for the feedback and we will continue to improve on this if needed.

I think this is a list of current organsiers ...
I don't think Bobman or Mono Beauty is an organiser anymore ...

I think the list would be rather long if we were to include all the pass organisers as well.

He was organizing a couple of sessions a few days ago.

People and companies fortune and performances change and often go up and down.
Perhaps it will be more of an incentive to keep service levels up if it is a monthly or other periodical poll so that older organisers do not just sit on their laurels.
It also will be fairer to newer organisers joining who would not have accumulated points.
So may I suggest that the poll is closed every month and a new poll started with results of previous month displayed? It would be easy to see who are not simply unable to get any points but are the new kids on the block.

People and companies fortune and performances change and often go up and down.
Perhaps it will be more of an incentive to keep service levels up if it is a monthly or other periodical poll so that older organisers do not just sit on their laurels.
It also will be fairer to newer organisers joining who would not have accumulated points.
So may I suggest that the poll is closed every month and a new poll started with results of previous month displayed? It would be easy to see who are not simply unable to get any points but are the new kids on the block.

maybe not monthly... perhaps a bi-annual, quarterly update...

and by closing and opening new threads, does not really serve a purpose... a reputation is built with time, but can be shattered in 1 single blow.

*sob sob* ..... I am not on the list ...... darn, I retire too soon ? ..should ve waited for this poll ;p

Can I qualify just for the poll... so at least, I know where i stand ? :) .... been sticking around since 2004 :lovegrin:

*sob sob* ..... I am not on the list ...... darn, I retire too soon ? ..should ve waited for this poll ;p

Can I qualify just for the poll... so at least, I know where i stand ? :) .... been sticking around since 2004 :lovegrin:

pm me the lao jiao organisers list lor... then i start 1 esp to for u... ai mai? for historical purposes... retro thread. :bsmilie:

I will make an exception for you, since your subscription just ended last week, and add you into the poll option.

However, Monobeauty/Bobman's (and Astin's) subscriptions were long past over and perhaps like what DCA suggested, we can create another feedback for Organisers who are no longer organising but have been active in the past.

Got chance for me to be inside also or not...so retro sia!

I will make an exception for you, since your subscription just ended last week, and add you into the poll option.

However, Monobeauty/Bobman's (and Astin's) subscriptions were long past over and perhaps like what DCA suggested, we can create another feedback for Organisers who are no longer organising but have been active in the past.

Hi to all there, In any dispute,before passing judgement,
always listen to both sides, the complainant and the defendant in a court. Both sides can be biased, but producing evidents, either documentary or otherwise strengthens decision. Though there is no enquiry or investigation into the matter, the side that can produce evidence to prove that he/she is right normally be considered the winner. So, let us hear what the organser
has to say. If he keeps quiet and don't response, then we
can take whatever action is deemed necessary. Just weigh and consider the matter in accordance with the principle mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.