Feedback on Pana 25/1.4 & 45/2.8 macro (4/3) Lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxima

Jun 28, 2005
Shanghai/Taipei/Singapore
Any have any reviews or photos to show on the Panasonic 25mm/1.4 & 45mm/2.8 macro (4/3) Lens

I can't trace any shop selling as well - appreciate any sources(shop) that stock them! Transit Japan Narita Aiport and saw they have it - they have stock there, but I dod not make the purchase due to waranty issues!!!! -:think:Let me think twice now after tracking down all the shops and w/o a sign of inventory of Panasonice 4/3 lens!!!!

Also Interested in the 7-14mm/4.0 (Anyone letting go do let me knows)

Thank You, Max

Not sure if I understood your post correctly, since the Pana 25/1.4 is a classic 4/3 mount and for the 45/2.8, it is a m4/3 mount.

Anyhow, these are the links which you can look at for some reviews.

25/1.4 review

45/2.8 review

As for places that stock them, I would advise that you can call up the bigger photoshops within your country first to check up on the price and warranty. As for if you're in Singapore, the usual suspects - CP/MSC/J316/etc...

I usually prefer to look at BHPhoto/Adorama/Amazon.com for price reference prior to making my purchases - as sometimes, I may be able to get my colleagues to hand-carry the lenses back if the price/timing(of their business trip) coincides.

I have not purchased anything from Japan yet so is unable to provide you any insights about it. Just some food for thoughts while you're trying to do some internet shopping. Cheers.

Last edited:
Is there a site to show the specifications on all these Pansonic 4/3 & m4/3 lenses ?
Could not not find them. :dunno:

Hold on to your horses there; the new m4/3 lenses could well be out before the month is out.

I saw a second hand 25mm f1.4 at Benphoto in Peninsula a couple of weeks ago. The price tag said $1.4k :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.