Fedup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
Those bo liao calls for credit card call again and again. How I wish my Mobile Phone equip with a feature that can block a wide range of number by using the * key. Like this number I got 61234567 for yesterday, today I got 61234589. So, put * at 612345* n block all from there.

Btw, can we report them? Sleeping time also kenna wake up for nothing. Really want to scold them 4 letters word. Pick up as sometime don't know who, maybe own ppl. Like last time, I rejected a call as the number look weird. In the end, is someone calling me for something. Really fedup with those company one, one day sure scold them! :angry:

They called you bcos you got capacity mah ... :)

Why get so heated up ??? :dunno:

KNIGHT ONG said:
They called you bcos you got capacity mah ... :)

Why get so heated up ??? :dunno:

If got capacity, I wouldn't be that fedup liao. Basket Ball them. Wait they call u then u know how I feel. :bsmilie:

I believe some of them got your phone number from the lucky draw coupons u fill in at the shopping centres, department stores, etc.

BBTM said:
If got capacity, I wouldn't be that fedup liao. Basket Ball them. Wait they call u then u know how I feel. :bsmilie:

Aiya .. I oso received such calls before ... timeshare lar .. credit cards lar ... line of credit lar ... fund transferred kindy lar .. home selling lar ... all sorts .. everytime I TCSS with them lor ... sometime xxx them lor .. sometime %$&^^*$# them lor .. sometime ... ????? :bsmilie:

ortega said:
you can ask them to take your number out from their list

no use 1 lar .. somehow they will knows thru ....... ???? :dunno:

if not else off your hp lor .. dun use phone lor .. no1 will find you ... :sweatsm:

ortega said:
you can ask them to take your number out from their list

Tired before. Asked that person to stop calling but other still call. If I want to apply for a credit card, still need them to intro meh? Really stupid and irritating ppl working in those company. :angry:

KNIGHT ONG said:
Aiya .. I oso received such calls before ... timeshare lar .. credit cards lar ... line of credit lar ... fund transferred kindy lar .. home selling lar ... all sorts .. everytime I TCSS with them lor ... sometime xxx them lor .. sometime %$&^^*$# them lor .. sometime ... ????? :bsmilie:

Next time I !@#$@^$$%&@#^@& them or if a woman, I :devil: her, haha! :bsmilie:

I use windows smartphone.... blocked them easily haha ;)

First they will call me, I will told them busy ask them call again. When they tried again i already blocked their number.

All phone should have this feature :D

ya....i got 2 calls this morning of such type. one from DBS and one from HSBC.....really annoying.;( really hope can get rid of them.

all u need to do is to HANG UP immediately.

works like a charm.

you using sony ericsson?
you can set accept calls from list, from all, or none.

Tell them you work in a fast food joint at minimum wage and will appreciate wadever credit they can offer you to pay off mounting debts.

Drudkh said:
you using sony ericsson?
you can set accept calls from list, from all, or none.

Me currently using cheap cheap phone. Go to camp also no problem one, haha! :bsmilie:

BBTM said:
Those bo liao calls for credit card call again and again. How I wish my Mobile Phone equip with a feature that can block a wide range of number by using the * key. Like this number I got 61234567 for yesterday, today I got 61234589. So, put * at 612345* n block all from there.

Btw, can we report them? Sleeping time also kenna wake up for nothing. Really want to scold them 4 letters word. Pick up as sometime don't know who, maybe own ppl. Like last time, I rejected a call as the number look weird. In the end, is someone calling me for something. Really fedup with those company one, one day sure scold them! :angry:

how u wish phones using DOS rite.. :bsmilie:

select wildcard... ?? can liao... 612345?? den all numbers from 61234500 to 61234599 all bar...

aiya .... got capacity sure kanna bombarded by such nuisance call. Some ppl never got chance to recieve such calls at all.... :devil:
knn .... emails oso got hits, fax oso kanna hits, phone oso kanna hits, mobiles oso kanna hits .... hotels membership, credit cards, insurance, etc.... :dunno: what to do?

Canonised said:
aiya .... got capacity sure kanna bombarded by such nuisance call. Some ppl never got chance to recieve such calls at all.... :devil:
knn .... emails oso got hits, fax oso kanna hits, phone oso kanna hits, mobiles oso kanna hits .... hotels membership, credit cards, insurance, etc.... :dunno: what to do?

lucky my fone not my name 1... heng ar.. but den again... i in no capacity lor...

Canonised said:

Since Sg like to ban so much things. Why not this kind of service? This kind of service is a MUST for putting to BAN!

Forget ..... letter box also kanna hits .... :thumbsd:
next time got girls with sweet voice maybe should give her the "heavy breathing" replies .... u think work or not? it's free oso, no need to dial 1900 ... :lovegrin: free chats!

Status
Not open for further replies.