Feb - March will be nuts...

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
I mean, look at the lineup...

Slash, Stone Temple Pilots, Megadeath, Eric Clapton, Santana, Michael Buble, The Eagles, Janet Jackson, Taylor Swift...

Only thing missing now are Metallica and U2, but they already skipped us. :(

(ok, I'll admit, I'm definitely not watching Taylor Swift or Janet Jackson)

I predict half-filled stadiums for some of those acts... Because people can't afford all the tickets! :p

I mean, look at the lineup...

Slash, Stone Temple Pilots, Megadeath, Eric Clapton, Santana, Michael Buble, The Eagles, Janet Jackson, Taylor Swift...

Only thing missing now are Metallica and U2, but they already skipped us. :(

(ok, I'll admit, I'm definitely not watching Taylor Swift or Janet Jackson)

I predict half-filled stadiums for some of those acts... Because people can't afford all the tickets! :p

It should be spelled Megadeth. Well Metallica were here sometime in 1994 if i can recall the year correctly. But it's a shame they could not be here this time round.

It should be spelled Megadeth. Well Metallica were here sometime in 1994 if i can recall the year correctly. But it's a shame they could not be here this time round.

LOL Firefox actually spell-checked that. But yes, it's Megadeth. :)

Personally I like their Youthanasia album best, though countdown to extinction is good too.

Yeah, I caught Metallica back in 1994. What a show!

and Iron Maiden too!!!!

You missed Iron Maiden!!!!!

Feb 15th! I got my tickets already!!!!!

I'm gonna try to "smuggle" my compact into the indoor stadium as I'm all the way in the stage front!!! :thumbsup:

cant wait!!!!

I'm gonna try to smuggle my NEX in. But might just screw it and enjoy the concert rather than worry about my camera getting damaged in the mosh pit.

How come Bon Jovi never come... :(

YEA! precisely... waiting for them to appear too!

i heard one reason why U2 never performs in singapore...from my guitarist friend.

apparently, to power up their stage lighting effects, speakers that are storeys high and other peripherals...

the power consumed for just one hour could power the entire jurong west for one day.

YEA! precisely... waiting for them to appear too!

i heard one reason why U2 never performs in singapore...from my guitarist friend.

apparently, to power up their stage lighting effects, speakers that are storeys high and other peripherals...

the power consumed for just one hour could power the entire jurong west for one day.

They bring a huge load of generators, so that's not the issue.

The main issue: No venue big enough (no more national stadium) and low enthusiasm in singapore for them (based on record sales, since too many people here BT the files down....)

Up the IRONS! \m/

You can't miss the iconic metal band Iron Maiden! People waited 30 years to see them live here!

You can't miss the iconic metal band Iron Maiden! People waited 30 years to see them live here!

Best part of it is that they are going to perform their olders songs! Not exactly the Final Frontier world tour setlist!

I wanna go to the Michael Buble concert but the cheapest price is 98 and since it's the cheapest it's not worth it.

I only got Pitbull's tix for 80 and camped outside 3 hours and I got front row standing.

LMFAO is performing tonight at Wavehouse all you EDM junkies! Wish I could go!

How come Bon Jovi never come... :(

Bon Jovi came once @ Singapore Indoor Stadium... Long ago.

I went to their concert then via a lucky draw :)