Feb 2013 Pentax/Ricoh Outing Suggestion?

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Hi Guys,

Time to plan our monthly outing again. Shall we continue what we left from last outing?

Seems the weather is getting a lot better now, probably should be fine for another morning walk along the streets?

If you have any other suggestion, please put down here.

The outing will probably be on 16th of Feb.

Working on the 16th. You guys go ahead and have fun shooting..great idea to continue where we stop last month as it was raining for the whole day.

I'm out of country until 23rd.

My suggestions :
1. Bukit Panjang Wet Market
2. Changi Boardwalk
3. Senoko Fishery Port
4. Any Sport event on date of outing.

You guys have fun ;)

Changi Board walk!

I agree we should resume the aborted walk from the last one. Same time and same meeting place?

better to change new place, on 16th feb no longer CNY mood :bsmilie:

Sunrise at Changi Boardwalk sounds fun. Hope the weather will get better.

I'm not in Singapore :(

Changi Boardwalk on 16th sounds cool

There is Chingay too IIRC.

There is Chingay too IIRC.

My daughter has been practicing for the Chingay in the past month. They are gonna play in the F1 Pit stage area every Saturday until the two parade days :) Pity I won't be able to go there watching, can't take leave until end of March :(

Changi Beach Sunrise seems fun for me too! But I got driving practice in the morning again :cry:

I'm out of country until 23rd.

My suggestions :
1. Bukit Panjang Wet Market
2. Changi Boardwalk
3. Senoko Fishery Port
4. Any Sport event on date of outing.

You guys have fun ;)

i have nv been to
senoko fishing port or the bukit panjang wet market( isit pasir panjang)
3 more day to 16 feb
i hope it will be morning outing

i have nv been to
senoko fishing port or the bukit panjang wet market( isit pasir panjang)
3 more day to 16 feb
i hope it will be morning outing

Pasir Panjang Wholesale Centre. The Govt will be reclaiming the wholesale centre and it will be part of PSA in a number of years time. My FIL used to have a dry goods shop there but he sold away the business as none of us could read traditional Chinese as this was the way business was done with most of the stalls/shops there.

It is a great place to buy cheap vegetables and fruits and other dried goods.

Last edited:
wow thank felix for the info..
my next question .. is there any food nice to eat there??

Two days to go and we haven't made a decision yet. Let's settle on Pasir Panjang Wholesale Centre. Meet at Haw Par Villa MRT station 9.00am? I think it's a short walk from there.

Doyle: I am sure we can find some food there. Good or not left to be seen.

There are F&B outlets opposite HP Villa and a Food Centre at PP WSC.

Hi guys,

Happy Chinese New Yr to all of u! It will be my first outing with Pentaxians. As I am new to digital slr photography and pentax to be my first slr, guess it will be a enjoyable and fruitful outing. So where/ when is the outing? Although i prefer changi broadwalk as pp wsc is very far from where i stay and dunno if I will make it on time, I will still be there. Pls confirm and see u guy!