Favourite Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Parliamentary life there in No Man's Land ?

got a few....

Schindler's List. Manhunter, Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal. Das Boot, SPR, Sen to Chihiro,T2,green mile, Gladiator,Passion of the Christ,5th element,cast away, chicken run,Patriot, il mare,Ichi the Killer

anybody knows where can i get a copy of the movie Blow-Up? i read the DVD version was released earlier this year, but i have not been able to see it around.
perhaps i'm not looking hard enough? the only version i saw available was a video-tape of it in my school video library....years ago. any help appreciated!

Ghost by Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore.

Got 2 in fact. The unbearable lightness of being (1988) and
Schindler's List (1993)

seabiscuit_logo.jpg

It's about second chance.. :cool:

if you are desperate enuf, try this http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...1/002-7924645-2513618?v=glance&s=dvd&n=507846

Stereobox said:
anybody knows where can i get a copy of the movie Blow-Up? i read the DVD version was released earlier this year, but i have not been able to see it around.
perhaps i'm not looking hard enough? the only version i saw available was a video-tape of it in my school video library....years ago. any help appreciated!

Good show too...just watched this, followed by A Few Good Men and GI Jane, Demi Moore really changed A LOT over the years man!!!

Bluecoral said:
Ghost by Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore.

chicago is great...

sneakers (1992), memphis belle (1990)

Too many but have watch all this at least 5 times or more...hehe :sweatsm:

Saving Private Ryan - Best ever war movie

Full Metal Jacket - ............

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (The original version not the remake)

Gandhi - What can i say but excellent!

The Last Emperor - An epic which has a class of it's own.

The Ring - Original Jap version

ChungKing Express - Wong Kar Wai film which took the Asian movies by storm and swept almost every Golden Horse Award there is to offer.

Gladiator and Aliens - Ridley Scott!!!

Trainspotting & Full Monty - Has to be the 2 funniest British movie...

Phonebooth - Where was Kiefer Sutherland?

For animation - Spirited Away (Original Jap version), Shrek 1 & 2(Best Animation) & AKIRA(Cult Classic).

JFK - Excellent!

The Usual Suspects - Kevin Spacey was a classic!

I Am Sam - Sean Penn & Michelle Pfeiffer at their best.

Catch Me If You Can - :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sorry for the long list guys.....but some of this movies are just to difficult to forget.

no clear favorites but here are some good ones are worth keeping and can re-watch over and over again.....

city of god - amazing cinematography
cinema paradiso - nice, moving story with music to touch the hearts
leon, the professional - thrilling movie, can see the modus operandi of pro-"cleaners"
the dinner game - very hilarious, laugh till "pengz"
read my lips - recently watched it on DVD.. nice romantic thriller.
emile - the eccentricities of Emile are just too unforgetable, strikes a cord after watching it. The score is very lively.

My favourite has got to be... "The Motorcycle Diaries" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.