Favourite Cheap Flim

Favourite easily available flim (ISO200)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoppable

Apr 28, 2003
Serangoon
What is your favourite film that you can get almost anywhere.

Originally posted by Stoppable
What is your favourite film that you can get almost anywhere.

dun think its almost anywhere....oni some places have..but for kodak i think its almost anywhere

Maybe run out of stock..
My experience with NTUC is that Fuji is sold sometimes while Kodak is there all the time. Possibly out of stock.

Actually what are the differences between these flims

fujifilm superia 200 is my most commonly used film, though it is definitely not the cheapest!

dunno if it's just me.. but the fuji seems to give more better colours...:dunno:

it is aplenty at Hougang Point NTUC near where I stay though! :):D

Originally posted by petaflopz
fujifilm superia 200 is my most commonly used film, though it is definitely not the cheapest!

dunno if it's just me.. but the fuji seems to give more better colours...:dunno:

wow good for u...the other day i was looking....everywhere seem to have kodak n not fuji...:(

bad luck i have....

not sure if this is the right place to say this...
but frankly, I find superia 100 much better than 200.

Originally posted by Keltzar

is it? I should try it then... hee hee! always... sop buy the same film... else will get the Kodak 400... hmm.. should try try next time.

I get Centuria free for every roll i develop ...

Originally posted by petaflopz

Saw some superia 200 at this Konica shop on the ground floor of Golden Shoe Carpark. $10 for 3 rolls. Must be cheap because Centuria is also selling for $10 for 3 rolls (but with some useless freebies)

Originally posted by Stoppable
Saw some superia 200 at this Konica shop on the ground floor of Golden Shoe Carpark. $10 for 3 rolls. Must be cheap because Centuria is also selling for $10 for 3 rolls (but with some useless freebies)

abt same price with carrefour....iirc i saw 4 in a pack gg for 13 or 14. CP sells 6 for $17...i read from some posts...

I had this offer from photofriend the last time when I developed my film (1 roll only) that if I pay 35 cents more, I'd get a free roll of kodak max 400..

Didn't take it eventually (what was I thinking!?!?) coz I didn't have my own film gear..

I printed all the photos.

Not sure if the offer ended anot..

FUJI SUPERIA XTRA 100, 200, 400. any of these 3 will do :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Keltzar
Hmmm... my results shows Superia 200 is better than superia 100 unless you refering to superia reala 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.