Favorite Themes to Shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luel

Jul 12, 2005
*pts to title*

what are your favorite themes to shoot?

beach? gothic? sweet? japanese? etc etc

Umm... i prefer to shoot outdoor/nature themed stuff :D Oh wait you are talking about human models...

Nude.

Swimsuit.

Fashion.

u like 2 volunteer FOC is it? ;p

Hi Luel, you referring to model shoots issit? I think most ppl here prefer beachwear and japanese school uniform theme shoots. :bsmilie:

haha what's with the interest in japanese school outfits?

and nope i dont do foc...not really anyway =P poor student here needs cash

Hahaha, you can tell just by looking at my avatar! :bsmilie:

People *MUST* shoot people...

Of course, breath taking landscapes are also fine

I just dislike macro cos can't seem to learn from the pros out there as i'm too lousy :(

panzerpunk said:
People *MUST* shoot people...

Of course, breath taking landscapes are also fine

I just dislike macro cos can't seem to learn from the pros out there as i'm too lousy :(
So what is THE PURPOSE and RATIONALE behind a 'people must shoot people'?

jsbn said:
So what is THE PURPOSE and RATIONALE behind a 'people must shoot people'?
Yep......so how does that explain the hundreds of postings made in Abstracts, Landscapes, Macros, World of Nature? :dunno: I personally know of a few photographers who shoot almost anything or a specific theme but none of people. Really.

luel said:
*pts to title*

what are your favorite themes to shoot?

beach? gothic? sweet? japanese? etc etc

Hey, it's been a long time since I last saw you post here, and I still remember the kind of themes you like to model. Shucks, but I didn't manage to meet you on my last return.

Punk, goth, vampire, and anything alternative would be good. There's too much pretty-girl-smiling-in-the-park-wearing-casual shoots 24/7/365 in here.

Sausage said:
I like shooting sweet young things.

Dolls qualify too.
How abt lousy vouyer shots? :bsmilie:

Dun deny it.

Garion said:
Yep......so how does that explain the hundreds of postings made in Abstracts, Landscapes, Macros, World of Nature? :dunno: I personally know of a few photographers who shoot almost anything or a specific theme but none of people. Really.
I'm wondering the rationale on panzerpunk's thoughts.

Is it always a *MUST* that people must photograph human subjects? I don't have a high preference for human subjects, I photograph them as I see fit but I don't see a 'MUST' do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.