fats better than slim any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleveninth

Jan 17, 2006
3014468319_be98570e63_o.jpg

My good old buddy of 2 years, people keep asking me to trade him in for a slim one. ;(

haha, my exact sentiments . i have a fat version for almost 3 years as well, and i still dun see why i should give it up for a slim one, or even the upcoming 3000 series with an improved LCD screen. onli had to change the analog stick device after i broke it after some vigorous playing. haha. anyway, nice series! :D

Last edited:
3014468319_be98570e63_o.jpg

My good old buddy of 2 years, people keep asking me to trade him in for a slim one. ;(

Mine is 3.5 years already. So far so good but the directional buttons may get cranky at times.

Don't need to change now la. Touch screen PSP may be coming if you feel there is a need to upgrade.

But i prefer the original one so i can use it in a rugged way without worrying abt screen spoil etc :bsmilie:

Last edited:
haha, my exact sentiments . i have a fat version for almost 3 years as well, and i still dun see why i should give it up for a slim one, or even the upcoming 3000 series with an improved LCD screen. onli had to change the analog stick device after i broke it after some vigorous playing. haha. anyway, nice series! :D

Mine is 3.5 years already. So far so good but the directional buttons may get cranky at times.

Don't need to change now la. Touch screen PSP may be coming if you feel there is a need to upgrade.

But i prefer the original one so i can use it in a rugged way without worrying abt screen spoil etc :bsmilie:

Ya! it's gd to know there are others that prefer tha fat ones, the slims just feel to fragile/flimsy to me.

Ya! it's gd to know there are others that prefer tha fat ones, the slims just feel to fragile/flimsy to me.

Haha, partly also because my hands are fat and i don't see any much difference in the weight when the heaviest thing in my bag is my camera or laptop.

So save the money la~:)

Haha, partly also because my hands are fat and i don't see any much difference in the weight when the heaviest thing in my bag is my camera or laptop.

So save the money la~:)

eh same here same here. :bsmilie:

the weight difference is neligible. im using the fat one too. :D

while I like the photos arrangement and angle of shots, it fail to bring across how the fat is better than slim for me.

As for those who are not into psp or have not seen the line up, it look like another psp commercial ad. Probably having both the slim and fat psp in the photo and highlighting the fat in a tasteful manner could do the trick. And to make it abstract to be refer as a art, that's take whole lotsa imaginary skill.

while I like the photos arrangement and angle of shots, it fail to bring across how the fat is better than slim for me.

As for those who are not into psp or have not seen the line up, it look like another psp commercial ad. Probably having both the slim and fat psp in the photo and highlighting the fat in a tasteful manner could do the trick. And to make it abstract to be refer as a art, that's take whole lotsa imaginary skill.

Thank you for the c & c, The title was just meant to be my preference :) And i don't catch your last sentence care to explain.?

hmm... i am not very good at writing. So let me try ya.

while reading the title about this photo, i have expected it to have some form of comparison to highlight why is fat better than the slim one. And since we are on the Abstract section which is not a easy topic, i would think you need to let go of your imagination and away from the comfort zone.

Pardon me, if i cannot bring across my message.

Last edited:
hmm... i am not very good at writing. So let me try ya.

while reading the title about this photo, i have expected it to have some form of comparison to highlight why is fat better than the slim one. And since we are on the Abstract section which is not a easy topic, i would think you need to let go of your imagination and away from the comfort zone.

Pardon me, if i cannot bring across my message.

oh okay, it is an abstract and still life section. i believe. :) Wasn't really going for abstract hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.