Father's Day .. where to eat leh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haze

Aug 16, 2005
Any suggestion where should I choose for father's day dinner?
We have 7 adults and 2 children :)..

Budget.. best is below $300 lor..
Chinese food prefer.. restaurant prefer also so i can make early booking.

i thought of Jade Restaurant at Great World City. Hmm.. usually they have Set dinner to choose which is too costy.. any suggestion?

There is a new restaurant at chinatown.. opposite KT and Chinatown Point. forget the name. Have upstair and downstair. There is a transparent curtain to block the view inside. Is the food nice? Look very class.. dun know very ex or not ;o..

pls advise and suggest :)

Cook and Eat at home. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Benign said:
Think my father's day must be more unique, shout my dad a trip to SPA for jacuzzi, sauna, MASSAGE :bsmilie:

so good.. u are close to ur dad.. me not :(.. 1 yr see him not more then 3 times..

Ola said:
Cook and Eat at home. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This is of course the best choice.
I dun have my own home leh. The home i stay with... cannot.. because my parent divorce :(..

Not this time lor, going to be in KL for awhile yet....... :embrass:

Look, there are differences btw my lau pek and me.....but blood thicker than water. SO, treat him like a buddy betta lor. :sweat:

If got chance, must also intro him swee mei mei too..........
*dun let my mum hear tis* :bsmilie:

Try to cheer myself up today.....betta feel good than miserable when sicked. :lovegrin:

Benign said:
Not this time lor, going to be in KL for awhile yet....... :embrass:

Look, there are differences btw my lau pek and me.....but blood thicker than water. SO, treat him like a buddy betta lor. :sweat:

If got chance, must also intro him swee mei mei too..........
*dun let my mum hear tis* :bsmilie:

Try to cheer myself up today.....betta feel good than miserable when sicked. :lovegrin:

so envyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. my dad is kindof serious person .. cannot joke kind..

you can try lao bei jing at novena square...
but instead of ordering the sets, order ala carte

so envyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. my dad is kindof serious person .. cannot joke kind..

No such thing............. Try to imagine I get a topless maid pop out the cake.

Or have him tied to a chair and get a CUP D size gals sitting on his lap. Suffocate him with *****

And yes snap photos of him too...... :think: maybe after that you get a larger share of his estate?

jokingly,

LiOnElLiN said:

lao bei jing is shanghai food?

Benign said:
No such thing............. Try to imagine I get a topless maid pop out the cake.

Or have him tied to a chair and get a CUP D size gals sitting on his lap. Suffocate him with *****

And yes snap photos of him too...... :think: maybe after that you get a larger share of his estate?

jokingly,

hahaha u want someone to do this to u is it :p

Benign said:
Me and friens did that in someone's Buck's night........ He was super grateful.

u guys are western minded wow..

i cannot accept that.. unless is Jon jonsson :p..

how about amoy street.. we always got to Beng Hiang to eat.. any other choices to recommend?

LiOnElLiN said:
The one in Plaza Singapura is better.

Haze said:
how about amoy street.. we always got to Beng Hiang to eat.. any other choices to recommend?
There is a Cantonese resturant in Tiong Bahru Plaza level 4 (I think) which is quite nice too.
But if you go during Father's Day, you will kana chop carrot head.

Ola said:
There is a Cantonese resturant in Tiong Bahru Plaza level 4 (I think) which is quite nice too.

level 4 ;o.. maybe i go check it out.. since near my home :)

Ola said:
Da San Yuan. you should try their steamed fish, best of the best even for a non-fish eater like me :lovegrin:

furrycake said:
Da San Yuan. you should try their steamed fish, best of the best even for a non-fish eater like me :lovegrin:

Da San Yuan sound good.. my dad love fish... what is the address ? I cannot find in yellow pages.

Seafood at Turf City. Most prob got seats and not crowded. Unique seafood market supply 3 restraunts. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.