Fatal Frame 2 by Zekai

Status
Not open for further replies.

zekai

May 10, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
It was an eventful sunday afternoon. I got the call from Tom and made a one and a half hour journey to Chinese Garden.

Awaiting were two wonderful Cosplayer. I shall named them as their nickname, Ivory Fox and Raydance.

Cosplay really open up my eyes to the world of anime. My initial disdain has been throughly evaporated and in place a newly found respect for these gutsy cosplayers.

Tom did a superb job with his DI of his fatal frame series and I am sure i cannot do a better job then he. So, I am leaving all the pictures save for one untouched.

Hope you like the picture.

ff0005_cover.jpg

ff0008.jpg

ff0009.jpg

ff0015.jpg

heh heh, you can do the rest of the pics in B&W same fashion as th 1st. THey always have the B&W short clip before you commence on the game and that is damn scary.

I like the 1st one

1st one looks good! the last one is really unnecessary :D....

Hey, I thought the last picture was pretty funny. :)

You know zekai, I didn't say it to you last night, but the first shot is really good.

Can put some blood on 'em? ;p

BTW, how about using some very dark toned sepia for 2 and 3? But must take care to have contrast against the blouses of course.

amazing !! for those who never heard of this game, do a search.

well done zekai.

Are these taken in SG?

I like pic 4 from top.

thumbs up for 1st shot, good effect! :)

NiVleK said:
Somehow...I dun get the fatal frame feeling.

hmmm, yeah you are probably right. need to add some DI to make it more complete... been bugged by ray dance about it too.

will give it more work. Thanks for the comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.