Fastest way to get drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

big_dailou

Sep 15, 2005
Live in happiness!
Not to encourage anyone to become an alcoholic. Saw a post that ask for fart time, how creative was that! Drink beer using a bunch of straws & one shot drink whole glass then go and blow a balloon, trust me, my personal experience...

2*Flaming lambo
2*TQ pop
+beer
+Chivas

Merlion + K.O :bsmilie:

1) Drink with an empty stomache
2) Sip some soda to increase alcohol absorption.
3) Drink Amsterdam Ultimator at 11.8% alc content.
4) Try to do this in 5 min
5) It helps if you're in a foul mood
5) Pls repeat the following steps if not drunk!!!

I tried a graveyard plus beer plus stout and some coke then Koed. :bsmilie:

My worst experience is finishing 1/2 bottle of whiskey with coke/tonic water as mixers and some beer. Really brain dead. :confused:

afbug said:
I tried a graveyard plus beer plus stout and some coke then Koed. :bsmilie:

you should hv try 'frustration'

actualli, u just need to mix ur drinks, drink as fast... i am sure u will get KO within haf hour...

wilsonang said:
actualli, u just need to mix ur drinks, drink as fast... i am sure u will get KO within haf hour...

True.. mix your drink.. :devil: like TQ shot, then JD neat, beer, blah.. blah.. then you are brain dead soon. on empty stomach if you want to get to "sleep" soon.:devil:

:nono: but drink responsiblly..

Glup down 2 glasses of Long Isle Tea mixed with Beer. Please dont underestimate it simply because its sweet and taste like normal tea. You wont get drunk immediately. It will kick in very slowly.

take 2 flu tablets instead of one follwed by few glass of beers.......

1. Take a "graveyard"
2. Call girlfriend, dump her
3. Celebrate with "around the world"

2 drinks, you'll do bar top dancing after that. :think:

togu said:
1. Take a "graveyard"

I would like to see togu doing just that :devil:

Anyway personal experience... two Long Island Tea using a very very thin straw. But felt damn shiok. Hehe.

Wahlao I tempted to try ... but dare not... wait really become part of the graveyard... :ipuke::sweat:

stout + special brew - K.O. after 5 whole glasses in a shot. Used to drink 7 cans of beer and still ok... that mixing kick ass!

togu said:
1. Take a "graveyard"

hahaa .. about to suggest take 2 drinks of graveyard ... next day you wont even remember what you are doing .... hahahahh..:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.