faster lens or faster camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chjing

Sep 11, 2006
camera: canon 350D
lens:17-40L
next buy: ?

How can anyone give you advice without knowing anything about you?

next and most important step is to upgrade ur skills to match the capability of the camera and lens. skip buying until u know what's best for u.

Don't buy anything.

Push your equipment to the max, and when you find that you've reached the limit to what your gear can do, then you would know what to get for yourself. No need to ask others for advice.

For crying out loud, we do not even know what you normally shoot?

camera: canon 350D
lens:17-40L
next buy: A book on photography.

Thanks for all the ADVICE

Save the $$ for a rainy day when either of your equipment suddenly meets the reaper.

Z

Uh oh ... you don't sound happy.

What the others replied were mean to say that you should at least tell us what you usually shoot, and why you are looking for a faster lens or camera. If you shoot most low light stuffs, then perhaps a fast lens is the better choice. You can upgrade to a 6.5fps camera but then it's no use if you shoot landscapes, that's why people are asking.

nextbuy:

1 plaster, 2 kosong. Kasi gula.

go and shoot till shiok, learn what you need before contributing to our economy.

chjing, hope you can take things positively. even if you go to the outside world, it is going to be the same. if you ask for help, then you should also provide some self-help so that people can help you. moreover, it is not as if anyone owe anyone any advice, anything that is given is a bonus.

My next buy was a 50mm then...

WHAT advice you want? You did not even say anything about what you shoot... what budget you have... what do you expect??? I can say buy 1DsMkIII... or buy a 800mm telephoto... but does it help?

Come on...

BC:thumbsd:

what did i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.