fast len recommandation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snappy99

Feb 11, 2008
Hi just like to hear advice on what fast lens to purchase in term of good sharpness and nice bokeh ....budget 300 ...curently using D80 ...third party lens are welcome too.:)

Based on your budget, either get the 50mm f/1.8 prime lens or a 2nd hand Tokina 28-70 f/2.8 or f/2.6-2.8 (some are going at around $300).

You haven't got many choices to choose from based on your budget.

I woould recommend a 50mm 1.8 as well.
Very good value for price, great performance

Ryan

ssping83.. what you mean post post 10 thread on the same topic ..i did a check don't have mah ...maybe it is being deleted . but anyway when i was posting the topic the server screw up so cannot post when i post the topic . Maybe that y .

But one word of advice if you are born in the year of 83 , you must know what courtesy mean ...try not to be so harsh on ppl ;)

Btw geraldkhoo n giantcanopy thanks for the advice was thinking to buy that too;) good day

yah they have been deleted.. somehow.. was juz shocked when i saw a whole screen of your threads saying the same thing..

dun think i have been rude.. (i even put a smiley behind my sentence! lol~).. and btw do be careful when you post too.. like if the page is loading.. clicking it many more times will not help..

cheers..

p.s. yah i am from the year of 83.. =)

SSping ...Cheer no hard feeling ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.