Fast fast build... fast fast spoil...

Glass bridge.... LOL

150925144603-china-glass-bridge3-super-169.jpg

Don't laugh. I think Singapore is thinking of having one linking the island to Santosa. :)

Just not very good for confidence building huh..

I just wonder if it is necessary to have glass floor if you are already suspended over 2 hills in a narrow strip. Glass do breaks due to stress and impurities inhirent in them. Without the bridge, the scenery is already spetecular.

I just wonder if it is necessary to have glass floor if you are already suspended over 2 hills in a narrow strip. Glass do breaks due to stress and impurities inhirent in them. Without the bridge, the scenery is already spetecular.

Nah.. there are stronger better glass around... China as China do, have had more then a few times showed how cutting corner is always a better means of making more money over safety.

Just not very good for confidence building huh..

Maybe OBS can include a visit to this bridge as part in their curriculum ....... :rbounce: :bwhat: :gbounce: ...........Lol

Won't trust China a single bit on this, knowing their QC standard and ethics are very questionable

Why risk my life?

It might be the amount of people on it that caused it to crack. You know la, they all rush in group, sure overload.

Read about this yesterday...

1. Stainless steel coffee mug was dropped (probably slammed knowing Chinese tourist) causing the problem and 2. Glass is actually three layer sandwich with only upper thin layer being cracked. Nothing to see here IMO.

Just wait until fat Americans visit...bet bridge gets pulled from mounting points...LOL

Last edited:
Read about this yesterday...

1. Stainless steel coffee mug was dropped (probably slammed knowing Chinese tourist) causing the problem and 2. Glass is actually three layer sandwich with only upper thin layer being cracked. Nothing to see here IMO.

Just wait until fat Americans visit...bet bridge gets pulled from mounting points...LOL

When the Chinese made this bridge, they forgot about your fat friends. LOL. they thought everyone in the world has the same physique as them

Had some family members visit China a few years ago...One said man we are fat! LOL