fast cars anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotwheels

May 3, 2005
Hey people the Asian Festival of speed will be at the sepang circuit on the 15th of May, anyone interested in shooting fast cars? There will be Porsches and BMWs racing. visit www.afos-apex.com for more information.

hi... when are u shooting? i am interested.
hotwheels said:
Hey people the Asian Festival of speed will be at the sepang circuit on the 15th of May, anyone interested in shooting fast cars? There will be Porsches and BMWs racing. visit www.afos-apex.com for more information.

hey saw some of the photos at the webbie, really interested in shooting thse lean mean machines. Is anybody organising a trip down there? or am i the only guy here that likes fast cars?

hey ray. unfortunately i have some business to be doing at the event, so i can;t snap as much as i'd like. but if you want can try and get tickets at any axcess stations or i dunno if www.afos-apex.com still has free tickets available (limited to first 200 only).

hope it works out for u

interested. but what do you mean by shoot? as a photog for the event or just a private shoot?

nah not photographers for the event. think there'll be plenty of nice fast cars, and of course the racing queens, so plenty of photo opportunities for anyone.

iinteresting..but not free on that day :(

Status
Not open for further replies.