Fast and Furious - Tokyo Drift...


Status
Not open for further replies.

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
0
#1
jus watch yesterday...

pls ask for the car decal when buying tix...

hehe... althru not soooo pretty... but if take liao, dun wan.. can give me.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
0
#3
fireframe said:
Everywhere also have ah? :D
this i dun know..

no harm asking.. or u see surrounding, they got paste or not..

if got paste, that mean have..

also have the poster but i din ask...
 

zac08

Senior Member
Feb 21, 2005
11,755
0
0
East
#5
No offense but IT SUCKS....

lousy show with lousy plot.
 

fireframe

New Member
Dec 5, 2003
174
0
0
#7
zac08 said:
No offense but IT SUCKS....

lousy show with lousy plot.
So nothing's changed what. If you watched FnF and 2F2F, also like that. :D

Pro Image said:
to add more....lousy actors but one very very nice Aussie babe....
Now you're talking!
 

#8
fireframe said:
So nothing's changed what. If you watched FnF and 2F2F, also like that. :D



Now you're talking!
just caught it, ozzie chick cannot make it! the supporting japanese eye candy was way more happening! and im not just talking about the cars either LOL

regards,
inf1d3l
 

Kesmai

New Member
Aug 5, 2006
2
0
0
#11
k3nn3th03 said:
jus watch yesterday...

pls ask for the car decal when buying tix...

hehe... althru not soooo pretty... but if take liao, dun wan.. can give me.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
such a good movie, i want to see it a few more times.
 

S11loop

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2005
3,530
3
0
Pasir Ris
#12
Pro Image said:
watch it 3 weeks ago........:bsmilie:
watch it 4 weeks ago ...... basically a initial D inspired flim from the ang mohs which looks " expire " . The final " mixed " up car are full of crap :bsmilie:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom