Fashion TV Beach Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
you bet. there is another free event called sexiest, shortest shorts contest at plaza spura today. wow! it sizzles... 2 and 3pm. jeffrey chung models featured.

KNIGHT ONG said:
I most likely will be there .... :)

reachme2003 said:
you bet. there is another free event called sexiest, shortest shorts contest at plaza spura today. wow! it sizzles... 2 and 3pm. jeffrey chung models featured.

then u shoot and share lar ... I cant go got event to shoot afternoon .. :)

reachme2003 said:

this show is nothing.... i skip the fashion show in Wisma to take photo here... now hai....regret

unfortunately, i could not go as i had other engagement.

KNIGHT ONG said:
then u shoot and share lar ... I cant go got event to shoot afternoon .. :)

reachme2003 said:

A few years ago when I was roaming around Beach Rd / Middle Rd area as a tourist, Jeffrey Chung approached me and offered help. Before we parted, he gave me his card and suggest me to join him at a shoe show he was organising that evening (I think he offered to pick me up too!). Didn't go 'cos I have tourist things to do ;p, so dunno what I missed.

Looks like JC has done well in the past years.

Status
Not open for further replies.