Fashion Shows @ Paragon (24 Mar - 9 Apr)

Hi there,

is photography allowed in the area or outside the area? I long time never been there to shoot liao. Thank you.

I think it should be ok if shooting outside the main area. I see a lot of shoppers taking photos at both ground floor (crowded so might not be easy to get good pics) and upper floors. Best is to check with the organiser and the mall. You can see some of my pics in "Reportage & Sports" thread.

I think p&s cams are allowed at paragon but those with large cams will be told off. If I am not wrong, ION is cam friendly.

Some timings for those interested:

RUNWAY SHOWS

THE BEST OF SPRING / SUMMER AT PARAGON

PARAGON brings you a series of fashion runway shows featuring international labels such as MaxStudio.com and BCBGMAXAZRIA etc.
March 24, Thursday, 7pm Moschino
March 26, Saturday, 3pm Marks & Spencer
March 27, Sunday, 3pm DKNY
March 31, Thursday, 7pm BCBGMAXAZRIA
April 7, Thursday, 7pm MaxStudio.com
April 8, Friday, 7pm Calvin Klein Jeans
April 9, Saturday, 3pm Eclecticism • Muji
ORCHARD FASHION RUNWAY
A SPECTACULAR fashion runway show featuring close to 150 models donning the latest Spring/Summer Collection by international labels such as alldressedup, dENiZEN, Dockers, Levi’s, New Look, Paule Ka, T. M. Lewin, and Vivienne Tam.
Emerging models in the running for the FSO Asian Model 2011 award will also strut their stuff.
Date: 8 April, Friday
Time: 7pm
Venue: ION Orchard

If i was the designer, invited guest for the past few shows where there was a firing squad of photographers both official and non official all lined up with their uber long lens and quick firing flash, the lack of dslr crowd this time for a venue like Paragon would be disconcerting. As though the show is not worth their presence at all.

If all the invited media turned up then somewhat okay-lah but provided all of them turned up.

But thats me. Other people may have different opinions.

For the Ion Orchard one going to be at the Basement Events area or somewhere else?

Last edited:
My friend went into the area with his 5d mk2 and came out with loads of pictures.. they dun care wat cam u bring in..