Fashion shows at OUB Centre on Wednesdays during GSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpenza

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
Takes place around 12 noon during the Great Singapore Sale period on Wednesdays. It features fashion from the boutiques in the building. They have a small runway setup at the ground level.

agape01 said:
No point because it is raining cats and dogs now.

Isn't your 1D mk2 weather sealed? .. no problem what
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;)

It started today and held indoors. Lighting is not great.... just one spotlight from the second floor opposite.

They set up a mini stage right in front of Perlini's Silver inside OUB Centre. The models will turn to face the main entrance of the building (e.g. the model in the following pic will turn to her left. Perlini's Silve is on the model's right).
spR0011178.jpg

pic taken with compact digicam that I happen to have with me

There's a lingerie fashion show at OUB Centre today and it was pretty well received. A photographer was taking pics with a SLR/DSLR. Didn't have my gear with me though.

There're shows next Wednesday and the week after next (from different boutiques).

now got lingerie shows in OUB liao arh? last one organised in Tangs with sheer coverings made such a hoo ha i thot thats the last we'd see of them.

Finally got the chance to cover the event today. No more lingerie shows though ;p will post pics when I get home. A number of other guys are there too. Not sure if they're clubsnappers.

*we want photo* we want photo* we want photo * :D

Status
Not open for further replies.