Fashion show with pets!!

YYtan

Aug 21, 2011
Yo people! I saw in the papers that orchard central is going to have fashion show with pets!!
I'm a big cats and dogs lover sure go down and take some shots. Anyone going too?? Can tell me what to look out for in this kind of shots???

When started the exhibited?

Yo people! I saw in the papers that orchard central is going to have fashion show with pets!!
I'm a big cats and dogs lover sure go down and take some shots. Anyone going too?? Can tell me what to look out for in this kind of shots???

be there earlier to grab the good spots. u will notice that the ladder gang are always there early to chop place.

wow.. ladder gang still around ?

yah, the last time i shoot this type of fashion shows, still see them around with their ladders haha they like to camp right in front of the stage head on with the direction the model.

To Thread Starter,

Bro, any more info regarding this event?

Btw...if you are interested in shooting models with pets... do drop me a PM... i have been regularly organising this kind of shoots for the past year..still improving along the way. It's FOC :)

wow.. ladder gang still around ?

i saw alot during the fashion runway event. Ladder not enough, they bring foldable chairs. :bsmilie: Saw one of them put on top of the bench, hilarious

To Thread Starter,

Btw...if you are interested in shooting models with pets... do drop me a PM... i have been regularly organising this kind of shoots for the past year..still improving along the way. It's FOC :)

Strut the Runway
Fashion Shows
Flamboyance is the order of the day as runway models strut their stuff with the season's hippiest collection.

Dates: 31 March, 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21 & 22 April
Time: 3pm & 7pm
Venue: Discovery Walk Level 1
Catch special Pets Appearances on 31 March and 22 April, 3pm only.

sleeksports said:
To Thread Starter,

I'm interested...

To Thread Starter,

Interested too! =)

To Thread Starter,

count me in. i'm interesting!

To Thread Starter,

i would love to join in for this type of shoots as well =)

Thanks for the info .......... Ladder gang ...... chiong arh!!!!!

Strut the Runway
Fashion Shows
Flamboyance is the order of the day as runway models strut their stuff with the season's hippiest collection.

Dates: 31 March, 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21 & 22 April
Time: 3pm & 7pm
Venue: Discovery Walk Level 1
Catch special Pets Appearances on 31 March and 22 April, 3pm only.

Thks a million bro...btw your 62mm filter is well preserved...waiting to meet up with papa again :)

Let's not lose focus on this thread...

If YYtan (Thread Starter) could come up with a list of members going for the first fashion show on 31 March..it would help.

where you want to shoot your pets as a model?

At a make-shift studio which can accommodate another 2 more studios (if sufficient studio lights are brought in)...that means 3 models can be shot simultaneously.

Comes with 2 attached changing rooms for the models to change different outfits.A generous shop specializing in studio equipment will be sponsoring about 80% of our

needs. If you need more info....pls...pls PM to me...i do not wish to OT on this thread :) Sorry ..once again to YYtan..Thread`Starter.

Yo ppl so who's going??:think:

Yo ppl so who's going??:think:

I am. Models with pets sounds challenging. Will not be able to use flash in case spook the animals so it will be a natural light event. Time for ultra high iso cameras to show off. :D