Fashion Show @ Marina Sq (17mar-31mar)

Status
Not open for further replies.
who going down today ?

I newbie also learning leh ... Anyway, dunno I can make it there anot, need ppl to chop for me also ...

You consider newbie meh? I think your total shutter counts in 1 month exceed what most of us done in 1 year. hehe

WOW the place was PACKED with photographers.. and P.S saw a few photographers outside the barrier :) you have just gotta ask ... its a free to enter i think,... I got the chance to shoot right in front of the runway and totally chucked my tele away and shot away with my 50 prime... a must go event !!:)

yeah die die must go see see!!!

WOW the place was PACKED with photographers.. and P.S saw a few photographers outside the barrier :) you have just gotta ask ... its a free to enter i think,... I got the chance to shoot right in front of the runway and totally chucked my tele away and shot away with my 50 prime... a must go event !!:)

free to enter...??? :eek: been shooting outside the barrier mah...!!!

23 Mar, Fri
7pm: bods bodynits

Yo bros, see you guys later. ^^

Anyone going tmr 5pm,Topshop show? ;p
Im a newbie here... need advice from old birds:sweat: :sweat:

Don't worry 'bout it. Desmond, I think you will see a lot of old birds tomorrow. LOL... ^^

Well, some are old birds, but they are pretty young; some are pretty old, but they are new birds. We learn from one another lor. Keke...

Don't worry 'bout it. Desmond, I think you will see a lot of old birds tomorrow. LOL... ^^

Well, some are old birds, but they are pretty young; some are pretty old, but they are new birds. We learn from one another lor. Keke...

LOL... :thumbsup:
u pro leejay!

hehe might be going down tomorrow or sunday but how to find you all if you guys are dropping by too ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.