Fashion Show at Novena Square


Status
Not open for further replies.

obewan

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2005
1,881
0
36
obe.homedns.org
Nice series of fashion display. :thumbsup:
#4 & #5 the flowers on the models' heads seem like they are part of the background.
Interesting... :bsmilie:
Thanks for sharing ;)
 

300N

New Member
May 10, 2004
1,224
0
0
North East
www.photonski.com
obewan said:
Nice series of fashion display. :thumbsup:
#4 & #5 the flowers on the models' heads seem like they are part of the background.
Interesting... :bsmilie:
Thanks for sharing ;)
Bro,

Where is yours? You are there too right, show some of ur work here leh. Thanks.

300n
 

obewan

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2005
1,881
0
36
obe.homedns.org
300N said:
Bro,

Where is yours? You are there too right, show some of ur work here leh. Thanks.

300n
I wasn't there. This whole week I was rather bz... :bsmilie:
Might be going down to Raffles City to shoot the 1pm show later.
Then go celebrate CNY liao...running out of time. Still got some last minute
shopping to be done.....:sweat:
 

zcf

Senior Member
Apr 10, 2005
6,741
0
36
270 degree of Singapore
Like #4 & #5 also, now they finally got stage? No longer using that shop walk?
 

300N

New Member
May 10, 2004
1,224
0
0
North East
www.photonski.com
zcf said:
Like #4 & #5 also, now they finally got stage? No longer using that shop walk?
Thanks bro,

Ya man, not like last time it was at the shop walk not so good. Wheres ur photos to share man, show us?

300n
 

Status
Not open for further replies.