Fashion Show at Novena Square

Status
Not open for further replies.

300N

May 10, 2004
North East
www.photonski.com
Hi there,

There will be a fashion show at novena square on 13 and 21 Jan at 12.30pm. Make yourself available to be there to watch and take photos of them. Thank you for reading. Cheers!!!

300n

Hi,

Those who went to this fashion show event today can kindly share ur photos with us here. Too bad I m workin leh cant attend. Thank you.

300n

300N said:
bro, I thought is sat, look at the date. I m workin on that day, I am afraid cant join u, enjoy urself.
Sorry, ya, saturday. But you won't miss the Tampines one at night right?

zcf said:
Sorry, ya, saturday. But you won't miss the Tampines one at night right?

Sure, wont miss that out, I need to support my frens there such as xiaoyun n ereen loh. If you early, reserve a place for me, thanks.

Note, try to get the seat in the centre. Last year I been there b4, and the lighting is bad and also u r very far from the stage. I was at the back in the centre last year. It is very difficult to take photos there.

thanks for the info, I still not very sure I can go for that one or not, but if I go early, will try to get a seat for you. You mean we can shoot from the seat like last one?

is 200mm enough?

zcf said:
thanks for the info, I still not very sure I can go for that one or not, but if I go early, will try to get a seat for you. You mean we can shoot from the seat like last one?

We can shoot at the back, thats all as we are in that day but very far away.

Tampines? Any Fashion Show in Tampines except Novena one?

eight said:
Tampines? Any Fashion Show in Tampines except Novena one?
Glamour quest

thanks, will come down there and try to shoot

Hi,

I am Jeffrey here. I just bought a canon 350d.
mmm..Thanks for your info, i will go down there try to shoot...;)

harrynkl said:
ah ya got to miss this one but make up for this sat who going early to book place thinking of going early for front row again the TM tis sat.:think:

book a place for me if you early enough, thanks.

Jeffreywai said:
Hi,

I am Jeffrey here. I just bought a canon 350d.
mmm..Thanks for your info, i will go down there try to shoot...;)

brin an external flash as the place there lighting is bad, worst than J8.

Status
Not open for further replies.