Fashion show at Heeren 171205

Status
Not open for further replies.

vbs1979

Feb 25, 2005
Lot One
vbs1979.multiply.com
hi, some shots taken at the heeren fashion show over the weekend.

#1.
DSC_1507.jpg

#2.
DSC_1542.jpg

#3.
DSC_1545.jpg

#4.
DSC_1576.jpg

As usual, nice photo you have there, you really make good use of your lens. Really need to learn from you.

Nice series using a 50mm F1.8?
#3 is good.:thumbsup:
#4 could be good if the face is more in focus, seems abit soft.

i am a newbie too. there are many gurus out there whose skills are even better.

i am just using a 50mm with fill flash. just keep shooting and listen to the advice given by the Gurus. :)

Do see some familiar photographers behind :think: .......Yo Bro, no news from you....wat you have been doing lately....Anyway....how's your friend new "Toy"....:)

I went to Chiong Shuan last week.
Dec is bz, year end need to prepare many stuff.
his new toy...hmm only get to touch it and not test it.
maybe next time. :)

vbs1979 said:
I went to Chiong Shuan last week.
Dec is bz, year end need to prepare many stuff.
his new toy...hmm only get to touch it and not test it.
maybe next time. :)

Yo Bro. your shots are improving...:thumbsup: ....a bit OOF, especially on the face...But anyway, Good Job!:)

yah i notice the oof too... especially when i focus on less prominent target. it doesnt happen with my kit lens so i guess there is some focusing problem on my 50mm. :) Well i gt it for less than 100 bucks so cant expect much :) maybe i will get a new one.

vbs1979 said:
yah i notice the oof too... especially when i focus on less prominent target. it doesnt happen with my kit lens so i guess there is some focusing problem on my 50mm. :) Well i gt it for less than 100 bucks so cant expect much :) maybe i will get a new one.

Wat setting you used?:think:

vbs1979 said:
I think AWB +1, EXP +1/3, ISO 800, F2.2, 1/60

Hmm...let me guess...:think: ...if you are focusing on the eye using F2.2...the front DOF would be shallow...easily out of focus if not focus properly...Try f2.8 - f4 and higher speed, maybe 100 - 125. Your 50mm prime is the best focal length to be used, try utilize it. My 2 cents worth of advice. Good luck! :bsmilie:

phoakm said:
Hmm...let me guess...:think: ...if you are focusing on the eye using F2.2...the front DOF would be shallow...easily out of focus if not focus properly...Try f2.8 - f4 and higher speed, maybe 100 - 125. Your 50mm prime is the best focal length to be used, try utilize it. My 2 cents worth of advice. Good luck! :bsmilie:

thank u bro for yr advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.