venue: The Cathay , 2 Handy Road
time: 7pm

jade.jpg

Behind the scene featuring Jade Cole from the America's Next Top Model

Date: 21 Oct 2006
venue: The Cathay , 2 Handy Road
Time: 7pm

!Be there.

what exactly is it about..??is it a fashion show or...?

It is a demonstration fashion shoot, not really a free-for-all. Thanks.

It is a demonstration fashion shoot, not really a free-for-all. Thanks.
can elaborate more please? So we can go there and watch but cannot shoot? Or can shoot at far away without flash?:dunno:

I guess , its gonna be an educational trip for those whom are keen to know more about the making of a fashion shoot. There will be a demo on hair & make up as well.

for those whom are there, hope u enjoy the shoot.... btw dun forget Jade Cole of America's Next Top Model will be there at 7pm .

so wat if she is annoying on TV ? anyway , some comment are best kept to oneself. thnks haha

Pls dun start....... thnks hor

Okay.. lemme get some things straight first.

The Cathay is referring to the cineplex beside Plaza Singapura..right?

Can anybody who went to yesterday's shoot give us some idea what happens there? Just watch a photographer shoot the model? Are there any lessons to be learnt? Will they teach us the workflows of a photoshoot, etc?

Thanks.

Certain things cant be spoken in just 1 session , there will be a narrator on wats gonna happen, so its really a see for urself and have a better understanding of the whole shoot taking place. Yup the one at 2 handy Road.

Yes, its the lobby of the new Cathay cineplex. Can't miss it when you enter the new bldg.
Didnt see Cole, but a small group of ppl and a pretty russian girl. There was a v small group of onlookers + 3 happy snappers (including me). The mc said that they were doing a show on the "start to end of a professional photoshoot". Some ppl started set up lights, MUAs started to work of the pretty girl and the music played.
IMG_3245.jpg

The MC told us not to use flash as it will mess up their lights & their shoot. MUAs finished & photog posed the pretty girl. Their photog started moving about and shooting. There was no commentary on what the photog is doing. You can see his image on an ibook. The photog & the pretty girl looked pleased with his shots. He used 4 lights + a smoke machine. I must say some pics looked good.
Before the show ended, I realised almost all onlookers and snappys have vanished much earlier!

Here's a shot from a happy snappy before he, too, dissappeared into the haze with everyone:

IMG_3274.jpg

Yes, its the lobby of the new Cathay cineplex. Can't miss it when you enter the new bldg.
Didnt see Cole, but a small group of ppl and a pretty russian girl. There was a v small group of onlookers + 3 happy snappers (including me). The mc said that they were doing a show on the "start to end of a professional photoshoot". Some ppl started set up lights, MUAs started to work of the pretty girl and the music played.
IMG_3245.jpg

The MC told us not to use flash as it will mess up their lights & their shoot. MUAs finished & photog posed the pretty girl. Their photog started moving about and shooting. There was no commentary on what the photog is doing. You can see his image on an ibook. The photog & the pretty girl looked pleased with his shots. He used 4 lights + a smoke machine. I must say some pics looked good.
Before the show ended, I realised almost all onlookers and snappys have vanished much earlier!

Here's a shot from a happy snappy before he, too, dissappeared into the haze with everyone:

IMG_3274.jpg

tks for the detail explanation
so how long did the shoot last?

I guess , its more like sharing instead of teaching....... haha

Status
Not open for further replies.