Fashion Revolt-ution@NorthEast / Sat 5 Aug@ Bugis Junction 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsdanny

Jan 20, 2006
Singapore
Fashion Revolt-ution@North East

is organised by NorthEast CDC in conjunction with our 41st National Day

Grand Finals of this fashion design competition will be held ( with gorgeous models of course ) on the following date :

Date : Saturday 5August 2006
Time : 4.00pm
Venue : Bugis Junction Fountain Area

Make a date with us! As this is my event, I had gotten the approval from NorthEast CDC and Bugis Junction to allow you guys to take photos!

Thanks..Cheers + Peace..RSDanny

R S Danny | choreographerstylist
856 Tampines Street 82 # 05-263 Singapore 520856
Office : +65_678 31703 Mobile :+65_9650 9424

alternative email address : dannyhrh@singnet.com.sg
msn messenger : rsdanny@hotmail.com

Thanx for the info....upz for you :thumbsup:

woohoo.. upZ 4 u 2 bro.. :thumbsup:

That area is public place.. need special permission to take pics? :dunno:

thank for info ,which retailers will showcase their clothes?

oh yeah!!

:thumbsup:

thanks for all the encouraging emails...

1. this is a fashion design contest....no retailers will be involved...so wat u gonna see are clothes being previewed for the first time...

2. as i've mentioned in my earlier thread, I have gotten permission from Bugis Junction & NorthEast CDC for all you guys to shoot....:sticktong wah piang, obviously some of you dun read emails properly hor!...lol

log on to www.northeast.org.sg for more details...

Cheers..RSDanny

rsdanny said:
2. as i've mentioned in my earlier thread, I have gotten permission from Bugis Junction & NorthEast CDC for all you guys to shoot....:sticktong wah piang, obviously some of you dun read emails properly hor!...lol
And some people just don't understand english hor?

Why is there a need to shoot at a public place whereby thousands have gone there to shoot kids playing at the fountain? Having permission to shoot or not will it make any difference since passerbys will just be there with their DCs, handphones and just take images?

Unless having permissions means that photographers can go close, up front and personal with the subjects. Otherwise, it's just a worthless figure of speech to make oneself look good.

espn said:
And some people just don't understand english hor?

Why is there a need to shoot at a public place whereby thousands have gone there to shoot kids playing at the fountain? Having permission to shoot or not will it make any difference since passerbys will just be there with their DCs, handphones and just take images?

Unless having permissions means that photographers can go close, up front and personal with the subjects. Otherwise, it's just a worthless figure of speech to make oneself look good.
the fountain is ok ..the restricted area is the shopping area inside the bugis where there lot of push carts...

eow said:
the fountain is ok ..the restricted area is the shopping area inside the bugis where there lot of push carts...
Ooo.. thanks for clarifying.

But the venue listed on post #1 says -> Bugis Junction Fountain Area. :)

Tnks very much for the information:bsmilie:

espn said:
Ooo.. thanks for clarifying.

But the venue listed on post #1 says -> Bugis Junction Fountain Area. :)
Ops paiseh i missed that part out....

Whether need or don't need permission to shoot.
This is good news for us.
But Aug is still a long way to go...
Must put in my calendar, before I forgotten about it... :bsmilie:

Good Danny;

Thank you for getting the permission for us to take photo.

We should all learn from you the photographer attitude.

Thank you for the help.

regards. friends.

Yea stick around with Danny man :)

He is the man, who will get ya up close for the Fashion shows, pageants :)

One of Singapore's top choreographer and stylist la ;)

Cheers and have a nice weekend to all,
Tuck Loong

Yea stick around with Danny man

He is the man, who will get ya up close for the Fashion shows, pageants

One of Singapore's top choreographer and stylist la

hi all,

no big deal la..just a job that pays the bills! :;)

1. I know Aug is still far away that's y i broadcast the news early so that you guys can pencil in yr diary, pda, etc as Aug5 is just one weekend before our 41st National Day and there will definitely be shows islandwide...Just so that you can "chope" the date la..lol

2. Pls email request if you guys need to go up close and personal with the subjects so that I can forward to the organisers re your request! As usual, the backstage & changing room IS OUT OF BOUNDS TO ALL PHOTOGS! sorry guys and gals!

Hope to see you all there!

rsdanny said:
Yea stick around with Danny man

He is the man, who will get ya up close for the Fashion shows, pageants

One of Singapore's top choreographer and stylist la

hi all,

no big deal la..just a job that pays the bills! :;)

1. I know Aug is still far away that's y i broadcast the news early so that you guys can pencil in yr diary, pda, etc as Aug5 is just one weekend before our 41st National Day and there will definitely be shows islandwide...Just so that you can "chope" the date la..lol

2. Pls email request if you guys need to go up close and personal with the subjects so that I can forward to the organisers re your request! As usual, the backstage & changing room IS OUT OF BOUNDS TO ALL PHOTOGS! sorry guys and gals!

Hope to see you all there!
Thanks for your great effort...as long as there is no official photog block infront, at least 20+ photogs will be around there for sure...if possible just make sure there is no security guard ka jiao ka jiao...since it is outdoor event

Remind me of a event at AMK where i was told to back off and shoot from the side.
In the end most of my shots include butts from those officials.

What comes around goes around.

jotted down.
thx danny for the info.. :thumbsup:

thanks for the info! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.