Fashion/portraits by Pentax Q10

8943598775_122327f907_b.jpg
8944223178_f8857036b0_c.jpg

Wah kaoZ~ At the rate you going Sim4Nee, a thousand and one people will buy Q seh~ Hahaha!

I can vouch for that ! ....I'm one of them. :bsmilie:

First, Bro PinHoleCam poison me with his photo of wild animals (Mandai Zoo) then Bro Sim4Nee shows up with this (and turn us into wild animals !!!;))

After 2 weeks with it, I'm looking at the Q in a different light, even though it has got a small sensor, it's NO PnS camera, thats for sure.

nice.........

just to share this.. It was shared by APD at their Facebook, the link is here

TS Sim will be at Red Dot Design Museum..

Got to work, hope i could go down and have a look...

Yeah he will be there! And there is also a possibility to see the new Q7 in action!

Fellow Q users , this is rare unique chance to see the Q,Q10 in Studio Model and learn from the One who made us drool, sweat, eye popping with those portraits in this thread-TS Sim. Bring your Qs! This Friday 6pm-10pm. See Ranchy link for details info.

1. PhilipKr (me going)
2. Ranchy ??

nice.........

Last edited:
nice.........

Man, cannot go as I got to be driver to send and pick kids to/from tuition

Fellow Q users , this is rare unique chance to see the Q,Q10 in Studio Model and learn from the One who made us drool, sweat, eye popping with those portraits in this thread-TS Sim. Bring your Qs! This Friday 6pm-10pm. See Ranchy link for details info.

1. PhilipKr (me going)
2. Ranchy ??
3. Poseur (will head down after work)

1. PhilipKr (me going)
2. Ranchy (Working and may end at 9pm, will try to head down, but my Q not with me :p)

I will try to go too!

1. PhilipKr (me going)
2. Ranchy (Working and may end at 9pm, will try to head down, but my Q not with me :p)
4. hjbyeo

5. tofu master

will join after the CS event at SAM.

Hi guys, just to clarify, I'm going to be there to take portrait photo, it isn't a workshop or anything, there won't be any model, but of cause I will share my experience and Q&A if there is anybody asking questions.

Hi guys, just to clarify, I'm going to be there to take portrait photo, it isn't a workshop or anything, there won't be any model, but of cause I will share my experience and Q&A if there is anybody asking questions.

Noted, could the Qs owners be "models" ? Haha. So you would be taking portraits at the event for the participants of event?

6. me