Fashion Photographer wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaxh81

Jan 29, 2003
Earth
Am posting this thread On behalf of my company dealing in fashion merchandise.

Wanted fashion photographer to do a model shoot for a website which we will be setting up soon.Model will be provided.
As i'm a newbie,dare not try out,would not want to spolit their image. :bsmilie:
Would like to know who might be interested,preferbly with some experience on this.What the manager told me is PROs but i see everyone is here to learn so i told him no promise that i would find the person/s he want.
Interested parties may PM to me your asking price,setup,experience,portfolio(if have) so that i can recommend to my manager.
pls leave your contact also.
thanks a million to fellow clubsnapper who view or responded to this thread.
i would keep this space update as often as i can.

hi,all PM replied.
personally i feel that those who pm me with portfolio stand a better chance as i need to show them.
so wolfgang.... :think:
:think:
haha...still not up to me to decide,just don't want talents go unnoticed here. ;)

zaxh81 said:
hi,all PM replied.
personally i feel that those who pm me with portfolio stand a better chance as i need to show them.
haha...still not up to me to decide,just don't want talents go unnoticed here. ;)

Oh Wolfie has a portfolio all right.. It's online, even.
It's... What can I say... inspirational.
;)

Since wolfgang has been mentioned, I think I'll let this pass... ;)

zaxh81 said:
hi,all PM replied.

some of us dun like to put up "online" portfolios ;)

cheers

PL

Status
Not open for further replies.