Not open for further replies.

300N

May 10, 2004
North East
www.photonski.com
Hi all,

FASHION SHOWS

COLOUR EXPLOSION SPRING SUMMER 2005

There will be a fashion shows on 8Apr (7pm) and 9Apr (3pm & 5pm) in Paragon for your info.

Thank you for your attention.

300n

Thanks for the info. But dunno whether photography allowed or not, I remember one event at Paragon Shopping Mall last year when it was clearly stated no photography at all, not even P&S, saw security personnel standing by too and ask those ppl using P&S to snap to stop snapping. :confused:

Garion said:
Thanks for the info. But dunno whether photography allowed or not, I remember one event at Paragon Shopping Mall last year when it was clearly stated no photography at all, not even P&S, saw security personnel standing by too and ask those ppl using P&S to snap to stop snapping. :confused:

Wow...so unfriendly sia...I was thinking of going down to get some shots after work leh.
Hmmh...look like hv to stand somewhere far and zoom in... :bigeyes:

obewan said:
Wow...so unfriendly sia...I was thinking of going down to get some shots after work leh.

don't try. previous year, they had roving security guards on the various floors to stop anyone trying to shoot from higher floors. give up.

obewan said:
That was for last year event lar, but not sure for this year's one whether photography is allowed or not. But just letting u guys know lor, in case u go there and in the end disappointed. Shoot from far also cannot lar, no photography means no photography, and there are security personnel to reinforce it.

I just hope the recent hoohaa from SFF main tent events dun spread the bad word abt photographers ard, wait end up most shopping centres start banning photography from such events... :cry:

wah...wan ppl to c, but dont let ppl take pics ah? they tink everyone very free rite?
mayb their target r the super eng taitais roaming ard orchard...

btw wat hooha was there for the sff tent events?

haha .... Paragon is the most unfriendly shopping centre towards photographers .... that's why my family only shop and eat at Taka or Suntec while I do my shoot at the events. Never been to Paragon for the past year since we (CS friendz) were all chased/blocked out by their hand-handed security gurads! Don't intend to go back again.

strange, held an event for public but dun allow photography :dunno:

Saw all the post...Cannot shot ar... :cry:
If free I will still try my luck there.
Thank for all info.

300N said:
Anyone going today to Paragon at 7pm, look for kakis?

I'll be there...with another 2 of our kakis too...just keep our finger cross...if not we just meet there to have a coffee chit-chat photography tip exchange session after using our own eye 2 c the show;p .

John Tan said:
See u there...2

Do keep us posted if photographers are allowed. ;p

Any feedback from the show?

John Tan said:
I'll be there...with another 2 of our kakis too...just keep our finger cross...if not we just meet there to have a coffee chit-chat photography tip exchange session after using our own eye 2 c the show;p .

hey .. wait for me.. i going there too.. 7 pm .. right.. how to know that you from Cs.. cant recongise lah..

Status
Not open for further replies.