Fashion Course Version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Image

Oct 31, 2003
Last planet from the sun
Hi everyone,

I am opening another Fashion Course Version 2.0. This is for those who are interested in Fashion Photography. For this intensive course, I will cover areas in lighting up your subject plus compositions. There will be a theme on each of our practical shoot. Fashion Photography is very different from those shooting Portraiture and Makeover Photography as it has a different mood and style.

Start of course will be on 29th (Tuesday) March 2005 @ 7.00pm

There will be a location shoot. The location shoot will be done on the weekend around afternoon time as most of you all work during weekdays. I will arrange the time and place to meet up. There is also a shoot in the studio as well.

Samples of my work done on 11th Oct 2004.....More coming up!

Felicity_Group.jpeg

Web_Page.sized.jpeg

-Full Details-
Venue: Stanley Lim Colour Centre (Midlink Plaza, 122 Middle Road)
Instructor: Danny
Course fee: $400 for DSLR/SLR/Medium Format users
Models : Hiring A Professional Model for each shoot
Photographers : MAX 8 ( Each has their personnal time to shoot)
Duration : Once a week
Time : 7-10pm

Equipment : DSLR or SLR only with a portrait lens (Ranges from 18mm-200mm for SLRs) for shooting face, half and full body. (Those wants to learn but do not have a SLR/DLSR, pls let me know what camera you have)

Medium Format users are welcome as well. I will advise you on what lens to use for whichever format you have for medium format users. Please take note that please have a better understanding with your cameras so we do not face any problems with our shoot later, be it SLR/DSLR/MF.

As this time round it will be on location outdoor shoot, so a portable flash unit might be needed for fill-in.

Lightings : Provided for both Studio and Location shoot (Strobes is provide if the location is indoor)

Others : Tripod is needed for this course. So please be prepared for it as for location shooting usage.

-Package details-
1st lesson : Theory - Learn the basic theory about what Fashion Photography is. You will be learning on how to coordinate, shoot, compose, pose, communicate with your subjects and setup lighting techniques. There will be different skills and techniques involve.

2nd lesson : Practical course in the studio - You will be shooting a Female Model. I will be guiding each every individual on what to look out for. Each Photographer will get to shoot 20 minutes for the first outfit. Another 20 minutes for the second outfit.

3rd lesson : Theory - Review, critics and comments on the photos taken from your 1st Practical lessons. I will be advising all of you on what went wrong and how to improve from here. Other comments are welcome. We will be discussing on what to look our for your outdoor shoot.

4th lesson : Practical course on Location - You will be shooting another Female Model. I will be guiding each every individual again on what to look for when you go on location. Each Photographer will get to shoot 20 minutes for the first outfit. Another 20 minutes for second oufit.

-Additional Perks-
For you info, models are provided with Make-up and Hair Styling by Professional Make-up Artist whom I can introduced to you all. No charges will be incurred as it is part of the course. After the last lesson, those who is interested to bring down their photos individually or as a group will be fine with me. I will be at Stanley Lim Colour Centre but please sms or call me before going down as I have a tight schedule. If there is unforseen circumstances while attending this course half way and miss a lesson, I will replace one for you on my next intake.

-Deposit-
A deposit of $100.00 have to be paid upon signing up this course. Full payment MUST be paid on the first lesson. You can transfer the money through my POSB or DBS account. If you are interested, I will PM you my account details. Thanks.

-Free-
All students will be giving 2 hours free for usage of studio anytime but must make an appointment. This is will be given after you all finish the course.

Name list (Your nicks will remain private)
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

-End of the course-
After attending my course, you may want to do your own personalized shoots. I will be glad to assist you if need any help. Although you are paying premium fees for your own models and make-up artist by yourself in the beginning but the folio will be far better off as you control the situation, not others.

We can provide models as well if you are unable to find one....

Please feel free to make enquiries if there is anything you are not sure of. You can PM me guys and gals.

Yes, if you miss the 1st intake don't miss the 2nd intake. Come down to SLCC for more information. Hurry! hands legs fast fast!!!

Toto38 said:
Yes, if you miss the 1st intake don't miss the 2nd intake. Come down to SLCC for more information. Hurry! hands legs fast fast!!!

Thanks for the recommendation! Better not to fast later fall!

Does it make any sense to attend only the first session? I am going to be in Singapore on 1 November, but only for 4 days. If it makes sense, how much would the cost be?
Gilo

gilo said:
Does it make any sense to attend only the first session? I am going to be in Singapore on 1 November, but only for 4 days. If it makes sense, how much would the cost be?
Gilo

you have pm....

zemotion said:
upz for pro img. ahh i also wanna learnnnn. >_<

z,

u no need to learn lar.....posing almost there! Keke....u pro model oredi wat!

so when's ron 2nd version of you coming up? keep us update!

photography skills no prob.....can impart to you.

thanks!

hi dan! quite interested in this course also, hope it can be rescheduled soon.....but can i be your model??? hehehe ;)

myblued said:
hi dan! quite interested in this course also, hope it can be rescheduled soon.....but can i be your model??? hehehe ;)

you model......cannot! I cannot hire you. too expensive...hehe!

you are too georgeous to be my model! Just be the photographer or my assistant! :D

This is a revival thread as I have requests by some members on when I will be starting the course.

Name list
1) image
2) wl
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Still 6 places left.......

Those who interseted on this Fashion Course and you miss the workshop on next week, don't worry you can come down to our studio to understnd more about the course.(but please call before you come)

This is a revival thread as I have requests by some members on when I will be starting the course.

Name list
1) image
2) wl
3) ck
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Still 5 places left.......

Those who had attended our workshop, will have some knowledge what this course is all about. Aspiring to apply your creative skills on to Fashion Photography? Well this course will teach you the skills in lighting and how to market a product a model is wearing. This is not Portraiture Photography where plenty of do's and don't are not allowed.

Fashion Photosgraphy is all about breaking the rule!

Upzz for a great course ...get to know the difference between MAKEOVER and FASHION photography :)

Revised Date to 29th March 2005 @ 7pm

All Wednesday class will be change to Tuesdays.

Thank you.

up for you.

This is a very interesting and eye opening course. You will learn more then shooting and posing.

Status
Not open for further replies.