farewell clubsnap

Status
Not open for further replies.

modelguru

Aug 31, 2004
Katong
www.photonski.com
ok, its official. I guess my nick have caused too much troubles and unnecessary postings on other nicks that are relaated or not related to me.

For those who i have not able to provide the model you require on my previous threads, pls email me at booking@markchowmodels.com.sg should you need more models. My new partner will be glad to book the model for you.

for those who attended my workshops and did not benefit, thank you for your feedback and i regret you did not learn much, being a model instructor and a photographer instructor is totally different.

I would like to offer those nick who pmed me or worked with me a FREE photo shoot for my models. The reason is not to mkake a come back or earn any money from anyone.

I am Not only leaving CS but also the industry as I have a better offer in another new industry thus I hope everyone will not associate me, modelguru with any newcomers .

ps: pls remove the nick Modelguru- moderator

"Quitting" is a very good way to escape from issues :)

hey, what's e fuss? this is not some acclaimed community or professional of e sort.
I don't really see any need for any such FORMAL announcments & such.

nah, I've got nothing against them but it irks me to see such a post anyway.. just like they'll prolly not like my reply.

well good luck to ya Modelguru anyway. be e best ya can. (erm, if ya're still scanning this post for replies?)

phew! what a relieve to hear dat modelguru is leaving the modelling industry! it's high time my friend. you should know very well you're NEVER well-liked in the modelling scene. you're just trying so hard but going nowhere! sad sad. well you reap what you sow. even in this forum, you created so many enemies. one advice - don't be jack of all trades and master of none. you only have YOURSELF to be blamed for your downfall! a leopard will NEVER change its spot. so whichever industry you're going to be in, it makes NO difference really. but anyway good luck! :sticktong :thumbsd:

tucker said:
hey, what's e fuss? this is not some acclaimed community or professional of e sort.
I don't really see any need for any such FORMAL announcments & such.

nah, I've got nothing against them but it irks me to see such a post anyway.. just like they'll prolly not like my reply.

well good luck to ya Modelguru anyway. be e best ya can. (erm, if ya're still scanning this post for replies?)

I would want to organise a 10-course banquet dinner for my farewell with CS with speech maybe from a junior minister or local MP (if I can't get the JM). :sweatsm:

Modelguru, wishing you all the best in your new career though I have nothing much to do with your classes and model shoots.

May I quote a famous Chinese says:

Four oceans are home,
All CSers are friends.

Hi.

This is the second thread of this nature so far for this week.

Personally I don't think there's a need to 'leave' the community as one can just remain and be a regular posting and reading threads/posts member unless your only intent is to come to CS for monetary gains and nothing else.

Let's move on as I feel this thread has served its purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.