FAQ for Photographers

sougen

Dec 6, 2008
Across the Causeway
I stumbled upon this website where the guy, obviously fed up with the inane questions (we) (he) had to put up with, decides to pre-empt anymore questions by stating his answers (in a nonsensical manner).

Some classic gems:

2. Yes, you should replace the camera you currently own with the new model. It is a well know fact that a camera stops producing good results as soon as its replacement model is announced.

3. Yes, the quality and creativity of your photography will improve a great deal if you replace some equipment you already own with some other equipment.

6. Yes, you should only buy Canon lenses for best results on your Canon DSLR. If you want good result with Tamron lenses, you must use a Tamron DSLR.

7. To check your DSLR for noise, take a picture at high ISO. Then download it to your MP3-player and listen carefully.

LINKAGE

Note: pre-empting any silly criticisms by posting up this WTD comic strip.

Thanks man for the great tips.

With this knowledge now i can be a photo-guru.

i wonder if he has answered some of the cs classic questions like:

1) can my camera operate in cold temperature, will it spoil , blah blah blah?

2) i think there was some rather comical stuff a while back to do with the viewfinder, but i can't remmeber what it was.

Hahaha.... funny. :bsmilie:

The answers are much better than ClubSNAP usual - "Google this, Yahoo that" kind of comment. :thumbsup:

"9. The "circle of confusion" is a group of photographers, sitting around a table discussing depth of field. "

Last edited:
i wonder if he has answered some of the cs classic questions like:

1) can my camera operate in cold temperature, will it spoil , blah blah blah?

2) i think there was some rather comical stuff a while back to do with the viewfinder, but i can't remmeber what it was.

was it the if i accidently dripped medicated oil in ur viewfinder qn?

or the thingy that u can turn and focus or something:think: